Chapter 12 " tell me the truth "

[ THANKS to all those who follow me I wish I could follow you all but unfortunately I can only follow 1000 people wattpad won't let me follow for them 1000 people! But I want to thank you guys for still sticking me and my late updates! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! And chapter 12 BEGINS

HERE! 😘

You POV
" I mean you shouldn't worry right, you only have 6months before you leave anyways "
She got up and left, you could feel tears already forming in your eyes. You didn't want to believe that they kissed and that he lied to you. You didn't want to believe any of this at all. You were debating if you should ask him about it but you also didn't want to. You thought about it all day thinking about how you should ask Jimin. You waited until he came back home from work before you asked him. You heard the door opening, you stood in front of the door waiting for him. You were a bit mad at him for lying to you. You had your arm crossed over your chest. He smiled at you while taking off his shoes.
" Jagiya, i missed you "
He walked towards you trying to hug you but you took a step back from him.

" what's wrong "
" what did you do last night "
He seem to have tensed up from the sudden question.
" I went to my work place because there was a problem remember "
" I know your lying "
" I'm not lying "
He tried walking towards you again but you didn't let him touch you.
" I know you went to Kate's house "
" how did you know "
" then you did lie to me because you just said you went to your work place "
" okay, I did go to Kate's place but only because her parents had a divorce and she just needed a friend "
" then why did you lie to me "
" I'm sorry, I was afraid you would get mad at me "
" well now I'm mad at you "
" please don't be mad, I didn't mean to lie to you "
" I'm not mad that you went to her place I'm mad that you lied to me "
" I'm sorry "
" one more thing, did you kiss her "
His eyes widen he didn't answer that question
" did you "
" y-yes, but I promised I didn't kiss her back I pulled away "
" so that's why you were acting weird yesterday and suddenly kissed me when you came back "
" please y/n I'm sorry "
You walked away with tears in your eyes. You walked to the bedroom slamming the door.

JIMIN POV
I was really mad now not at y/n but Kate. I clenched my fists and grabbed the papers in the yellow envelope and went over to Kate's house. I rang the door bell until she came and opened her door.

" Jimin what are you doing here "
" we need to talk right now "
I walked in seeing my mother sitting on the couch.
" mom, what are you doing here "
" I'm here to talk with Kate, why are you here "
" WHY DID YOU TELL HER KATE "
" tell who what "
" why did you tell her about last night "
" because I feel she had the right to know "
" I don't need you going around telling y/n stuff "
" well, you lied to her so I thought I should be the better person to tell her the truth between us "
" there is nothing between us "
Ms.park: " HEY, don't yell at kate like that "
" whatever I don't care but now that the both of you are here I want to talk to you two "

I walked over to the couch sitting down across from them
" i want a divorce "
" with y/n, I already told you I would let you "
" NO, not with y/n but with Kate "
" WHAT, NO YOU CANT "
" why not, it's my life "
I took out the divorce papers and settled it on the table.

" I don't want to still be married to Kate I only want to be married to one person I love her not kate "
" how could you do this, you are my son and I would've thought you showed much more respect "
" I may be your son but I will never except you as my mother "
I suddenly felt a slap across my face

" DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT TO ME, how dare you say that in front of me and Kate "
I felt my cheeks heating up from the hard slap.

Kate: " Ms.park it's okay, let's stop talking about it right now "
I turned to look at kate and my mother.
" I will never ever let you two ruin my life "
I walked out of the house and went back home. I came back home and went to the bathroom, I could see my cheeks still red from the hard slap. I came into the room and y/n was already sleeping. I figured she was still a little bit mad at me because usually she would've stayed up to wait for me. I climbed onto the bed and wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up and y/n was already up doing her morning routine.
" good morning beautiful "
She didn't even look at me and I'm guessing she was still mad. I hated her silent treatment because it kills me when I don't get to hear her voice.

" so your going to give me the silent treatment now "
She still didn't answer me, I was getting a little bit irritated but I didn't let that show because I knew if I got mad at her she would be even more mad. I just went to do my morning routine and got ready for work. I walked towards to give her a kiss on the cheeks and she still didn't respond. I gave up and just went to work. I came inside my office when I heard a little knock on my door.

" come in "
" hey how's your cheek "
" what do you want "
" I'm sorry about last night "
" whatever I would've already except that from her "
" but why do you want a divorce for "
" I already told you, I only want to be married to one person only "
" Jimin, you don't understand do you "
" understand what "
" you don't understand what it feels like when someone you love so much isn't yours "
I stopped typing and got up from my chair walking towards her

" you don't know anything about me do you "
" what do mean "
" you just said I don't understand what it feels like when someone I love so much isn't mine "
" yes you don't "
" no I do because remember it was you that left me without a word but only to call back and to say you want a divorce so I'm doing what you wanted "
" but you don't know how this feels right now because I love you "
" you can say I love you but it's different from being in love with me because you did leave me "
" I am in love with you Jimin "
" yeah, well I'm in love with y/n "
" stop saying that, I know you aren't "
" I'm sorry kate, but I will have to fire you if you won't be professional with me at work "
She looked at me in the eyes and I did not find one word that she said that was real to me. She left my office and went back to her own office. I walked back to my desk and I hated this much stress. I have kate bothering me about getting back, I have my mother trying to get on me about kate, and now I have y/n who is mad at me but that is the one that I'm most worried about.

Your POV
You got a call from Kate asking to meet up and you thought this would be a good time to ask them about rethinking about the deal. You didn't wan to leave you went to stay with the two person you loved the most. You were on your way to the little cafe going to meet Kate and Jimin's mother. You walked inside seeing them waiting for you.

" why did you guys call all of a sudden "
Kate: " you told Jimin didn't you "
" tell him what "
Kate: " that we made a deal "
" no I didn't tell him anything "
Kate: " then why is he acting so weird lately "
" I don't know why, why don't you ask him "
Ms.park: " I don't want you to be with my son any longer, the minute you have my grandson I want you out of our lives "
" I have something to ask you two first "
Kate: " what "
" I don't want to go with this any longer I don't want to leave Jimin I don't want I leave my baby, please just let this go "
Ms.park: " no a deal is a deal and remember Jimin lied to you about going to his workplace when he really went to Kate's place to comfort her if that doesn't tell you Jimin still loves Kate then I don't what will "
" I don't care about that, I just don't you to take my baby "
Kate: " we aren't taking your baby, I will still be with Jimin and the baby will still be with Jimin "
Ms.park: " but I have something I need you to do to make this plan work better "
" what "
Ms.park: " I want you to cheat on Jimin and we'll make sure he knows "
" what "

[ BOOM! That really blew up! CLIFF HANGER! ]
PARK JIMIN LOOKS GOOD! 👅👅💦💦

[ BOOM! That really blew up! CLIFF HANGER! ] PARK JIMIN LOOKS GOOD! 👅👅💦💦