figured- part 4

"Say something before I give up." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zayn, can I ask you a question? I need you to be honest.."

"Babe I didn't cheat."

"No. Zayn for real. This is serious. What happened two years ago?"

"I hmm." He pondered "I told you I loved you right?"

"Zane. What happened with a car crash?"

He grew silent and didn't answer me. This really pissed me off because now I know he's keeping something from me.

"Zayn! Tell me what happened for God's sake!"

He took a deep sigh. "Look. About two years ago I was taking you out. I really didn't think you'd forget about this that quick. We were on our way back home from dinner and I couldn't see that well. It was really blurry through all the snow. I went to take a turn and a semi hit us from the side. The side you were on. You were in a coma lex. You forgot names and everything."

I was so shocked. I didn't know what to say. I felt let down and lied to.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? Why would you hide something so damn serious?!" I raged.

"Look. I didn't mean to hurt you I just wanted to keep you safe."

"From what?"

"The past."

"What about the past Zayn?"

"It's a lot. I just..it was too much for you to handle but you know now so it's okay." He leaned towards me and kissed my forehead.

I said nothing. Back to silence. I needed to talk to somebody. The only person on my mind was Daren. But how? I had no idea where he lived and he didn't have time to give me a number before Zayn walked in. I can't go out of the house onZayn's terms. He'd kill me. He might literally kill me if I continue to make him go crazy like he has been. This is all so crazy. How could I forget that much?

"What else don't I know Zayn?"

"I don't know lexi. We'll figure it out over time okay?" With that he walked out before I could answer.

I'm really aggravated. How could I lose that much? A text popped up on my phone. An unfamiliar number. It was Daren. He wanted to meet up tonight. I told him yes. I should've said no. How the hell am I going to get out with Zayn here? I began to plot. I'll have to sneak out. I can't make up a lie because Zayn would want to drive me. I can't say I need to see my parents because I absolutely don't get along with my mom. This is going to be really interesting. I went to lay down by Zayn. He questioned why I was entering his room. I can see why. We never stay in the same room unless we have sex.

"Well Zayn, I just want to be with you for once. Is that so bad?"

"A little clingy but I guess it works."

I bit my lip. How can I speed up the process of sleep with Zayn? I began to rub his back.

"Haven't done that in a while." He said

"Well you're my love Zayn. Is it that odd?"

"No no, it's fine." He stopped me and stared at me with a long gaze.

We talked a little and to be honest it felt good. He leaned in and kissed me. This took me by shock. We never express feelings anymore. I returned the favor. That's when he put his hand under my shirt. I soon realized he always likes to sleep after sex. I knew what I had to do. I kissed him and deepened the kiss little by little. He groaned gently into the kiss. I ran my hand up his thigh and felt his length. I forget that he's kind of thick and kind of long too. Good for him I guess. I took off my shirt and continued with my tease. He layed there while I stood over him bending over and dropping my shorts. I was wearing his favorite. A purple lace push up and a matching thong with a bow right in the middle. He loves lace. 

This must have really turned him on because he flipped me over and took off his shirt. I love it when he's on top of me. I always liked a guy who took control. Damn. Maybe that's why I deal with his shit. I quickly unbuttoned his pants and he threw them off to the side. I could see his length through his briefs. Before I knew it, he was throwing his briefs to the side and pulling down my thong. He drew his hands up my body putting them under my bra. He was groping my boobs while he started to lick my entrance. I drew my head back biting my lip. He attacked my clit with his tongue flicking it back and fourth. I arched and thrusted towards his mouth. He stopped and it left me frustrated. He laughed at that thought and threw my bra to the side.

"You're such a naughty girl sometimes lexi. You need to be punished sometimes." He whispered lustfully into my ear.

I just stayed silent and bit my lip. He positioned himself to my entrance and pushed himself in. He wasn't gentle with it and didn't give me time to adjust. I grunted and he rocked his body going in deep all the way. I felt like I had a knife shoved up inside me. He went harder and harder and I cried his name.

"Say it again lexi say my name. Oh tell me who owns you. Oh babe." He put my legs up towards his shoulders with that.

In and out. Back and fourth. Pain. Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure.

"Zayn I'm close!" I screamed

"Oh lexi!" He screamed and got stiff.

His thrusts became sloppy and he told me to hold it. I felt him pulse and twitch and we released together. I must admit that was pretty good. We haven't done it like that in a while. He plopped off of me and laid.  

This time his back wasn't turned to me. He just stared at the ceiling and breathed heavily. I rubbed his head and back. He kissed me gently and started to drift asleep. It took him two hours before he actually fell asleep.  

I felt like I used him. In some way I did but I really did enjoy it. It was fun. Even though it was painful I realized I love pain like that. He realized it too. I slowly took his arm off from around me and he shifted around. Annoyed that I've disturbed his comfortable place. I went to my room to get dressed. All I wore was a pair of sweats and a simple tee with some Nike high tops. That's when I prepared my journey. I'm kind of scared. Here I go. Out into that big London city.