Pain without love-part 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're sick of feeling of, you're not the only one. Trust me I've got a plan. When the lights go out, you'll understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of food and tea. I slumped out of the bed with messy ass hair and walked on out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. Just as I expected, Harry was making breakfast. I sat at the table smiling.

"Morning sunshine." Harry greeted.

I giggled "morning. Smells pretty good." I smirked.

"Yeah it's biscuits and gravy with sausage and bacon on the side." He said as he dished out some food on a plate for me.

"One of my favorites." I smiled eating the food.

After we were done eating, I decided to go take a shower. I was free to do what I wanted on my own time. This continued for about four weeks. I have been free of Zayn for a month. Probably because he was so caught up on figuring out what to tell the press since they've been up the bands ass asking then questions of my disappearance and who I was. If they only knew.

Harry had showered and said he had to make a trip to the studio. He asked if I wanted to tag along. I of course told him yes. I've been keeping up with Darren on the trip to France. I'm scheduled to leave in two weeks and I can't wait. Nobody can tell me no.

I got fixed up and got in the car with Harry. He started the car and off we drove. We arrived at the studio later about twenty minutes. We got out and headed into the studio. I walked in this room with a glass box where I assumed the boys went in to record. I saw the record producer guy and introduced myself. He asked if Harry and I were talking and I denied it. How weird would that be?

I was sitting there watching Harry get ready when I saw Niall and Liam walk in. They grew excited to see me and hugged me tightly. They were clearly shocked by my existence beings that I'm never allowed near any of them. I simply returned the hugs and smiles. That's when I saw Zayn and Louis walk in. I gave Louis a hug and made small chat and a mixture of deep conversation in front of Zayn. Zayn did nothing but walked into his recording center. The guys started singing and doing what they do best, having to stop every once in a whole because Harry wanted to take charge and change something up. I'd just sit there playing on my phone. Every once and a while I'd catch Zayn giving me bugger looks and quickly looking away.

When the guys finished singing I hugged the three I had talked to and made a little more conversation. After that Harry and I decided it was time to go. We got in the car and took off. Harry had mentioned that he wanted to go to his girls house. I didn't mind but I would feel awful awkward if I was just sitting there while they sucked face. I decided it would be best if Harry dropped me off at home.

"Be safe and don't open the door for strangers!" Harry scolded

I rolled my eyes "Harry, I got this just go have fun or something."

He smiled and took off with a wave saying he would be back in no time. I plopped on the couch with some ice cream. It was chocolate swirl. My favorite. I popped the kid off and took little bites from the spoon out if the carton. I watched some movies on TV and began a straight out boredom wondering what I could possibly do. Harry doesn't really let me out of the house unless he knows where I'm going or if he's with me. Reminds me of some memories except, Harry has a good reason for doing it and I don't mind at all especially because he asked before making the rule.

I walked around his house and through the bedroom. It's a pretty big ass place for just one person. I walked all over upstairs and then got childish and slid down the arm rest of the stairs. I jumped on the bed and through pillows around. I cleaned up of course but then realized that Harry has a pool. This grew me excitement because I love swimming and beaches. There's no beach at his house but there is a huge underground pool. I went and changed into my string bikini; something Zayn hated that I wore in public. I can see why.

I went outside and immediately jumped into the pool laughing like a little girl. I felt like I was six again. That's the age I felt safe and normal. I don't know why. It was just a fun year for once. My mom was less abusive then and my dad took me everywhere while he was alive. My thoughts were soon interrupted as I heard somebody walk over. My fun had been interrupted by a familiar presence.