Little bit of love-part 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the lights tonight, turned around and you stole my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's pov: we pulled up to the house and walked in. Zayn had his arm around Lexi, something I'm not too fond of. I rolled my eyes at the thought of it and plopped my jacket on the couch.

"Ay keep it clean hare bear." Lexi smiled

Over time, I've grown onto her. I developed feelings that I keep hidden for zayn's sake. But knowing what he did to her just pisses me off real bad. I can't get over it. I really can't get over the fact that he thinks he has the right to call her his again.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Lexi had gone into her room to get dressed for bed. Zayn walked in to get a drink as well.

"Hey mate." He says

I smile.

"Thanks for letting me stay tonight I guess." He smiled sheepishly

"Well I mean Lexi kind of invited you more than me but you're welcome." I respond

"Right."

"Yeah. Hey Zayn?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"I know you may see yourself as sort of getting back on track with Lexi and all but let's not try anything smooth alright? She's just healing up."

"Try anything? What would I possi-"

I cut him off "look Zayn you and I both know what you're trying here. It's pretty damn obvious especially how you're always clinging to her. She's not yet comfortable around you I hope you know."

"I'm trying my best. I will have her back."

"Don't be too sure of yourself Zayn. I'm not gonna let her get hurt again, especially after all you did to her." I say in his face

Zayn's eyes grow extremely dark. He looks like he's filled with some sort of evil I just can't explain. He steps closer, inches away from me.

"She will be mine because she is mine." He whispers under gritted teeth

I take in deep breaths.

"Hey it's all behind us I mean we've all made up." Zayn smiles lightly

"Whatever you say mate. For the sake of our friendship, keep it on the edge and watch yourself around her."

I say walking out

I spot Lexi coming downstairs and she flings her arms around me. This sends chills down my spine.

"Thanks for everything Harry!"

I smile "no problem Lexi."

She stops and smiles up at me. I give her a slight grin and Zayn walks out. Typical.

"Well I'm off to bed." He says

"Same." I say

Lexi goes to her room and Zayn lays on the couch flipping on the TV. Good.

I walk upstairs to my room and jump in my bed. I stay up for a good two or three hours before drifting off to bed. I wake up to the creaking of my door and open my eyes. I feel somebody get into my bed and turn around to see Lexi.

"What is it? What's the matter?" I ask

"The lightening. It's really bright and the thunders really loud."

I look out the window to see a thunderstorm.

I smile "aw have a bad dream?"

"Don't tease!" She giggles

"Well if you're asking, then yes you can sleep in my bed."

"Thank you!" She says and gets under the covers

She knows I tend to sleep naked so I doubt she's up for any surprises. I wrap my arm around her waist and she scoots back into my body and nudges against me. I really love this feeling.

I breath lightly against the back of her neck and turn her around to face me. Her dark eyes stare into my ocean front ones. I place a hand on her cheek and peck her lips. To my surprise she let's me do so.

I do it again and eventually pull her ontop of me, kissing her harder than ever. I lift off her shirt and kiss her neck. She places her soft, light fingers on my chest. I pull off her shorts and lay her under me. I kiss her gently and admire the night as she kisses back.