New Friends

And the reign will kill us all...
Throw ourselves against the wall
But no one else can see
The preservation of the martyr in me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She struck me hard, a piercing sharp pain that rung through my cheeks and ears leaving them heated.

"All you ever were was an ungrateful bitch!" my mother screams.

I feel a tear scrape the outer edge of my eye socket, as I turn my head to hide my shame and pain. She peers over me, harshly and fearfully as she kicks me to the ground. I try with all my might not to hit her back. She kicks me down and mocks me, her annoying voice shuttering through the base of my ear drums like voltage at a metal revenue.
I come to my feet and stand up tall, darting my eyes through her ocean rim ones.

"Don't touch me," I warn "otherwise, we will have a problem."

Her eyes widen with a sympathetic simulated pain "how dare you!"

She lunges her hand forward at me, but I dart the other way towards the door, stumbling over the leather chair in my way. I pick myself up as she throws herself on my hunched back. She grips my hair with much force and I screech, yelling her by name. She pulls harder and yells in my ear. I push myself back, flinging both of us to the tile floor. She screeches in pain, as her back scrapes the outlining tile. I pull myself back up and dart for the door, opening it and greeting the bright sun to my tan face.

I run and run, passing person after person until I come up to a small coffee shop named Ol' Cafe. I fix myself and my appearance and walk in subtly. I walk in and sit in a booth, bathing my warm face in tears. I hear the door open rapidly and shut with force. I don't even bother to find out why because I'm so distraught.

Followed by a deep sigh, heavy yet light footsteps make their way towards my presence. I keep my head low and hollow, ignoring whoever it was to check on me.

"Running away from people too?" a deep soothing voice laughs. I ignore.

"I'm sorry if I got you on a bad time. I just could'nt help but notice a beautiful frown that..well should be a beautiful smile." the man's mysterious voice lingers, picking my head up.

I stare up at him, wondering if I should smile or look away. As I decide to look away, I am caught by his dark mysterious eyes and his enchanting low smile. It's almost as if he didn't know what he was doing. There had to be some intent to that devilishly hot smile. I caught myself smiling at him with gloomy, teary eyes. He smiled back and lifted my chin with one finger.

"I knew I'd see that beautiful smile at one point or another. Just like I thought, pure beauty, just like that face of yours. Why are you so down?"

"I..I-" I cut myself off and look down in tears.

He brings his face level with mine and says "somebody like you deserves to smile everyday. If you don't wanna talk about it, then you don't have to."

I smile at the ground and ask "why are you in here? Running away from people like that?"

"Me? I'm just trying to get away from all those flashing cameras and pesky girls. You're actually the first one I've seen in a while with a gorgeous smile that hasn't tried jumping on my back or stealing my hat," he giggles.

That's when reality set in. I was talking to one of the most famous male singers out there. A far better experience than reality itself. Zayn Malik. I couldn't bring myself to words. I couldn't think of what to say next. I just smiled and looked content. I never knew he was this nice. I never knew or would have guessed in a million years that I, this lonely girl with a faded smile, would be talking to him, this overpowering, charming man with millions of fans and love on his shoulders. That was the day I fell in love.