Yes,No, Maybe So?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me

Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream

So I travelled back down that road

Will she come back? No one knows

I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind told me to pick myself up but i just couldn't. Did I really pass out? That's when reality clicked. Zayn was about to shoot me. And there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

"Zayn what are you doing? You don't have to do this. Lets just drop this like human beings and be real men and walk away right here."

"Why would I walk away when I could just end you?"

"Why would you want to end me? Look I'm sorry about what I said. It was wrong of me okay? I should've just kept on."

"It wouldn't of mattered. I would've killed you sooner or later."

"What?"

"Listen. You took something away from me. Something very special. I had her. Now shes gone and its all your fucking fault!"

I put my hands up. "Zayn I didn't take her away from you she walked away. I'm sorry it had to end that way but believe me it had nothing to do with me."

"It doesn't matter because now you can never take her away from me again." He raises his gun

"Zayn please. It doesn't have to be like this."

He points to his head. "They want you gone. They never liked you anyways."

"Who Zayn?"

Harry shouts and opens the door. "Zayn what the fuck is wrong with you? Get off him!"

"He has my girl!" Zayn screams in tears

"Mate, you need to calm yourself. He hasn't done a thing to you. Drop it Zayn." Harry slowly reaches for the gun

Zayn gives Harry the gun and calms down. Harry tells him to go inside with him and Zayn agrees. Before he goes, he gives me one last look and shakes his head. Then he leaves. Just like that. I'm laying here in shock not knowing what the hell just happened. I decide to get up. I check my phone and have four texts from Lexi asking me where the hell I'm at and if I'm okay. I knew shed worry but shes really gonna worry when she sees my face. I get in my car and search the glove box for something to wipe my face off with. I gladly find some tissues and wipe the blood off of my lip. I try my best to mask the cuts on my eyebrow and lower lip. I guess she wasn't kidding when she told me Zayn was dangerous. Oops.

I eventually arrive home to Lexi jumping in my arms wondering what the hell happened to my face. I debated on telling her the truth or hiding it from her. I decided it was best not to tell her for our own good.

"Oh there was a mix up during a shoot because of an angry client wanting more cash than he should have gotten. He jumped on the boss and a few of us tried to get him off." I lied

She rubbed my face "aw babe I hope you re okay."

"I am." I give her a kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try to smile the best I can but I cant help but think that something doesn't quite fit. He seems like hes covering more than the truth. I can just tell by the way hes acting. Just so nervous. I brush it off and walk upstairs to bed, thinking, wondering, and dreaming.