You and me forever-part 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey u-uh where's Harry?" He asked

I got under the water to cover up "H-he's not here H-H-he's with a girl."

"Oh well I need to talk to him about this script." He said, his eyes glittering in the sun.

Even though I was sick of him, I couldn't get over Zayns eyes and how his face would glow in the sun. I had to snap out of it though.

"Oh..well he'll be gone for a while." I shyd away.

"I'll hurt wait for him I mean he's like a bro so he shouldn't mind. Why're you at his house? If you don't mind." He asked curiously.

"I-I've been staying here for a little and sometimes I just drop by to say hi and well swim." I lied partially or well a lot.

He looked at me emotionless. I hate when he does that because I cannot tell his thoughts whatsoever.

"Mhm so you're living with him?"

"No I-I just like to stop by a lot." I stuttered.

"Where are you staying now?"

I didn't like this.

"Zayn...n-not to sound rude but is rather not say." I looked down

"Oh. Right." He rubbed the back of his neck.

He went into Harry's house but I didn't follow right away. I was scared to go in after him. I'm surprised he allowed me to tell him no. He usually flips. Them again I haven't seen him in like a month or two now maybe even three. I've lost count. I eventually went in after another hour and wrapped in a towel. I headed to the bathroom to put some clothes on. I put a pair of pink shorts on and a spaghetti strap. I walked into the living room to see Zayn watching TV on the couch. I sat next to him but at a distance.

"So long time no talk?" I tried to make conversation in the silent, awkward room.

"Yeah.. Half a year you know? Five months." He watched TV

Has it really been that long so fast? There's no way! I guess I've enjoyed my freedom a little too much.

Silence.

Zayn would every once and awhile glance at me and I'd catch him. When I did, he looked away really fast.

"I've called every once in a while." He said

This was actually a lie, it was more like every week.

"Well, a lot actually." I corrected him.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"It's okay." I looked at the TV.

After a while of silence we started talking more. It was odd. We'd just have these random moments of chat time like the days when we actually had conversation. This have me tingles inside.

No you're not to like him. I heard Darren's voice in my brain. He's bad, the enemy. Darren told me this every day he's seen me. He's come around a lot since Zayn hasn't been around. Weird because he's never around Harry though.

Zayn scooted extra close to me and the day soon began to break to dark.

"You know, I-I, nothing." He looked down

"What?"

"No it's nothing."

"Zayn. What?" I asked annoyed