3.ANYTHING ??

As his eyes locked on hers, a cold shiver ran down her spine

"Get out of my way". Anika's eyebrows shot up at the sound of his voice. Deep and bold his voice cut as sharp as a ice. It took her a second to react.

She smiled relentlessly making sure it was her brightest smile.

"Hi! Am Anika Sharma" she said sticking out her hand.

Shivay stared at her not bothering to even shake her hand. His jaw clenched tightly. He side stepped and this time successfully overtook her and continued up the stairs.

Anika raced ahead and he stopped abruptly as she blocked him again.

" Well this is rude!" she frowned pretending to be hurt. " I just introduced myself!"

Shivay frowned " so what?"

She shrugged " your supposed to Introduce yourself too and then shake my hand" she stated holding out her hand again.

His eyes narrowed " I don't like you" he said his voice barely audible.

Anika smiled " well hello there! it's nice to meet you too!"

He looked at her blankly as if deciding to either wake the entire house and warning them about this crazy lady or just throwing her out himself.

" listen" he said his shoulders stiffening " I don't like you and I really want you to get out of my face this second" this time several shivers successfully raced up her spine. Something told her she really should listen to him. There was this strong power around him that seemed to be radiating off him. His presence it self felt so overwhelming as if it were crushing her, making her small in front of him.

But her inner feminine self had different plans, plans that meant nothing but trouble, but the heck that she cared!

Straitening her shoulders she met his stern look with her own glare. " I don't like you either so am just going to stand here until you get out of my face!"

An eerie silence feel upon them. Anika waited for him to say something. Anything! But all he did was stare at her.

Yes that was exactly what he did, he started at her, no expressions nothing. Just stare. And he was damn good at it. He stared at her as if he could burn her down right there in front of him. Anika had never had anyone stare at her in the way he was doing it. She wanted to look away, tear her eyes away from his, that seemed ready to burn her soul.

But she held herself and soon It was a staring match. Of who could stare at the other for the longest.

Finally after several seconds it was Shivay who narrowed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

Abruptly he rose to his maximum height, towering over her dangerously. His face close near hers. Anika's stomach clenched and she gulped nervously.

"You seem to be enjoying this" he said his voice suddenly soft and deadly. " But it's not really a good idea to mess with me" he continued. Anika stared at him, beliwered by his proximity. His eyes blazed dangerously.

" Are you threatening me?" she chocked out, finally finding her voice. He stopped, cocking his head to a side and pressed his lips into a grim line.

" yes" he said simply. She sucked in a sharp breath, surprised.

" But the problem with me is" he continued not even bothering to create any sort of distance between them. " once I choose my victim" he paused letting his words sink. "They won't even realize what happened to them, where they used to be and where they are, when am done with them ." Anika blinked reminding herself to breath.