PROMO

As Shivaay’s lips pressed against Anika’s, her body screamed. The emotion that she had been trying to bury, surged through every vein of her body. It was LOVE. Love that filled every valve of her heart and every nerve. For the last second she held him, wanting to hold this moment for eternity.

Ek thi haseena, aagayi uss nafrat saji ankhon mein mohabbat barsane keliye, par kya iss pyar ke jang mein woh haseena manzil ko hasil karlegi yaa uski khud ki asthithv ko kho degi???
......................

“So?” she leaned in “ what do you think?, Sexy short skirts or boring sweaters?”

Priyanka veered left, dogging them, when something caught her sweater yanking her back. She staggered back, bumping into his side. “ you see Daleena…” he said as he gripped a fistful of Priyanka's sweater “ no matter how sexy short skirts are.. I seriously would prefer a warm comfortable sweater.” He whipped around towing a very surprised Priyanka behind him, pulling her by her sweater.

Woh hain chandni ki roshan, aur woh hain  kaale andheri baadal , magar dono ke paas tha sirf bikhre hue dil... Kya kismat in dono dil ko ek doosre ka sahara banadegi??
...................................

“She is just not responding” the doctor said sighing in defeat dropping his mask. “It’s like she doesn’t want to live, like there is nothing she can hold onto to pull herself”

Om bolted out of the room, before he could finish, through the corridor and busted Into her room. Stepping right over to her bed he cupped her face in his palms bringing his lips to her ear. “ listen to me Krishna bhat I love you!! And you better pull yourself back RIGHT NOW!! Or I will follow you where ever you go and drag your stubborn ass back!” a heartbeat passed before her heart machine beeped back to life.

Woh hain mehelon mein pali badi rajkumar jisne hameshaa jeene ki khwabein dekhi aur woh thi zindagi ke pal pal sirf jeene ki wajah doondhe, kaise hogi inki jugal bandhi, jab yeh uttar-dakshin honge amne samne??
.........................

“ What’s wrong ?” Sowmya said.
Rudra shrugged” she like partying more than star gazing” he was smiling but Somu could hear the tightness in his voice.

“ I like star gazing” she said plopping down beside him on the blanket. He looked at her surprised, but relaxed eventually. And they sat there with nothing to worry about in a comfortable silence.

Iss duniya ko sirf uski haseen chehra hi nazar athi the, par kya yeh prince charming mitha payega iske andar ka dukh??
...............................

Hello readers,
This time we are back soon with a surprise for you. We wanted to share something which made us overwhelmed. It happened a week back, where we gave our entry for a 'Os awards' and guess what, we got second prize.
It was the first time for us, to be recognised by people. And we were literally on cloud nine. We thank all the people who supported us and we soon gonna post the one shot.
Keep commenting and voting. Tell me which love story you wish to unfold soon and which couple took your breath away!!!

Here go our, the very first promo presenting to you.
So come along and Join us in the celebration of love.
Three brothers...three stories .....one book. With love ❤❤❤
So signing off,
Urs
Trushna mallipudi