We are Better [ Jin ]

Strong waves were crashing down by the shore, making Seokjin twist. He brushed this arm on your side of the bed, and as soon as he doesn't feel your figure, he flutters his eyes open.

He stands up and stretches his arms to relieve his muscles.

He walks all over the rest house he rented out for a whole month for the two of you, to get away, to relax.

He spots you on the balcony in your tight blue singlet & sweat pants, eyes half lidded with a tired smile plastered on your face. You were quietly watching the sea push waves and calm down over and over.

Seokjin grins and approaches you slowly, he snakes his arms around your waist making you gasp, but as soon as you feel his bare chest touch your back, you calmed. There was that unique heat Seokjin's body emitted and you loved it.

"Good Morning, love"

He whispers and plants a warm kiss on your cheek. You smile and place your arms on his.

"Did you sleep well?"

You ask as you twist your body, now you were facing him, you inbetween his strong arms. You place your hands on his bare broad shoulders. You really did appreciate Seokjin's naked body— nothing but pure sexiness and art.

"Of course. You were with me the whole night."

He replies lovingly with a small grin.

"What are you doing out here though? It's early in the morning."

He continues to asks and you sigh.

"Been thinking about stuff"

And as if on cue, your phone buzzes and blinks. Seokjin notices it on top of the table beside you.

He grabs it almost immediately. You look away and cross your arms.

Seokjin reads all the hate comments about you.

You just recently made your relationship public since Jin's dating ban contract ended. You got love soon as you did, but also hate.

You were really hurt by all the mean comments they threw at you. You tried your best to stay strong but you just can't.

"They loved her better."

You whispered softly as tears trickled down your cheeks. You were refering to Seokjin's ex girlfriend. She was prettier, sexier and even smarter, of course they'd love her! Seokjin was alarmed so he quickly wipes the tears and engulfs you in a big hug.

"They don't love her more—"

"They do..."

You trailed with a heavy sigh

"No, listen to me; you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Believe it or not. You have been my strength but at the same time my weakness. You are simply flawless. She is nothing compared to you. They may love her more but that doesn't matter, I love you more & that's for sure. So don't even worry about what they say."

He assures you. You couldn't help but smile at his words. You look at him with love evident in your damp eyes, his words always made you feel loved and you thanked him so much for that. You smiled widely as he wipes the tears off your eyes.

"I'm so in love with you, babe."

He states before bringing you close, sealing the gap inbetween you with a kiss. A loving and passionate kiss. You let your hands travel north, and your fingers find its way to his brown soft locks. The kiss soon heats up and he bring you back inside.

With a smile, he sweeps the hair covering your face and whispers

"Let's show them we are better"

Before pushing you on to the bed where heaven happens.

GOODBYE