Chapter 1

Liam’s POV

Today is our last day at tour; we are finally going home after one hell year. Don’t get me wrong it’s not like I hate being on tour or anything; I love my job but I miss home and my family.

We are actually thinking about taking a break, now most of the lads are married and have kids that need them there. So yeah a break is the solution.

“LIAM” Niall yelled interrupting me.

“What?”

“What’s wrong man you seem off lately? Is there something bothering you?” Niall asked

“Nah, I’m good”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, just homesick” I lied

“I know” He sigh “But cheer up today is the last day, you will be back to your girlfriend’s arm by tomorrow” He winked

“You mean pussy” Harry said as he joined us. I took the nearest pillow and throw it at him.

“What was that for” Harry cried.

“Grow up Harry, you are 25 not 18 anymore”

“You are so boring” he stuck his tongue out for me and walked away.

“Can’t believe that guy. Come on Liam lets go to the sound check” Niall said and got up, pulling me with him..

*At The end of the concert*

“I hope you enjoyed the Last concert, Thank you all for coming and for supporting us all the past 9 years” I shouted, and the cheers got higher

“A Massive thank you for all of our fans here and at home and another Massive thank you to our Mangers and Crew” Zayn smiled

“Love you Allllllll” Harry and Louis Screamed at the same time, we all stood still waiting for the fireworks to start. As it did the crowd screams got louder and louder.

The curtains closed as we were hugging one another and cheered. “Come on boys, your flight is in 1 hour”

“Paul we are men now I’m 27 and they are 26 and 25 how could we be boys” Louis sassily commented

“You will always be my little boys”

“Awwww Paul” Harry copied Paul

“Ok Ok, come on we are going to be late” we all nodded “you are stuff are all packed and in the car”

We walked to the car and got inside thank God without being mobbed, the guys started to talk about how cool was the tour and how much they miss their families and girlfriends, I just listened to them.

“We are here” Paul announced, our bodyguards were standing everywhere trying to block the fans from us; we stopped to take some photos and sign couple of autographs. Once we safely got inside, Paul took us to the gate that leads to our private plane, after we were done with the needed Proceedings we went to our plane.

I sat alone thinking about the decisions I made was it the right decision, is she the right person, probably not but If I didn’t I will stay alone forever, “I think I will do it but what if Dani still loves me and thinks about me like I do, it will probably break her heart” ….”Don’t be stupid you and Dani have been apart for 6 years now and she moved on and you too did, just forget her, but I stil”…. “No you don’t”  

If I’m going to do it then I should tell the Lads and ask for their help. I went to join the lads; Niall gave me a worried glance.

“I have something to tell you.”