Chapter 11

Yaaaaaaaay! I'm finally back and I'm feeling better now. Sorry really for not updating I was homesick then I had to go back to my hometown <3 So here is a new chapter.

Enjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoy ;)  

I closed the door after us, and sat in front of Zayn. “Z-Zayn please I’m really sorry. I know I hurt you the most and I know that I don’t deserve someone like you but I need you Zayn. You are my best mate” He didn’t reply “You know that I was going to ask you to be my best man is Sophia has said yes”

He looked at me for the first time and gave me a small smile. “Don’t worry me like this again. Do you hear me?” I nodded and gave him a manly hug.

“I’m really sorry Zayn. I mean it.”

“I know Liam, I know”

“Will you still help me?”

“Yeah! But please don’t kick me again cause I and Perrie are planning on having another kid” he joked.

We got out and rejoined the rest. “Finally Ziam is back” Harry Sarcastically commented

“But- But I thought Ziall was real” Niall pouted, Zayn awed and hugged Niall.

“Lunch is ready boys” The girls called.

Next Day

I woke up to sunlight streaming in on my face. I opened my eyes and rolled over. I fell off the bed. I sigh and got up. Sometimes I forget that Sophia doesn’t live here anymore. I miss her so much. I really wish I could see her just one last time and apologize for what I did.

I walked to my bathroom to take a shower; I wish I could stay sober for long. I hate what I used to do. I hope all the women I used forgive me for what I did. I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I’m not sure what will I do today. I can’t even go to one of the boys. Each one of them has a family now.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some cereal. I took the bowl and went to the living room, I flipped through channels but nothing caught my eyes. I stopped at MTV. I start digging in my food and listen to music. After a while the celebrities’ news show was on! Boring probably they will say some shit about me. I didn’t concentrate with what was said but something caught my eyes. A picture of Zayn and Danielle holding hands.

My eyes widened and I turn on the volume and listened carefully to what is said.

“Zayn Malik 1/5 One Direction had been caught out with Danielle Peazer; Liam’s Payne ex girlfriend. The 2 of them where at a café shop exchanging hugs and conversations but not only that

A picture of both of them kissing came up, and that’s when I felt my heart break into pieces. “Is Zayn really cheating on perrie?” I turned off the TV and took out my phone and started to look at this shit.

I read so many articles and they all say the same and have couple of pictures of them; kissing, hugging and holding hands.

I picked up my keys and run to my car.

Perrie’s POV.

I turn off the TV angrily. I can’t believe these shitty people as if they don’t know any fuckin celebrity but One Direction. And how can they just say that about my Zayn those Fuckers.

I walk upstairs and go to mine and Zayn’s room. I find him asleep so I decide to wake him up because I wanna get my anger off. I shake him softly, he starts to move and roll over. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pull me till I fall on him.

“Good morning beautiful” He Pecks my lips

“Morning babe”

“What’s wrong?” He opened his eyes

“Nothing”

“No there is; your voice sounds off and you look like you gonna kill someone”

“I was watching TV and then there was the news and they start getting pictures of you and Danielle.” I took a deep breath “and they weren’t just any pictures; you were kissing, holding hands and hugging. I know that it’s not like that but it bothers me why can’t they just leave us alone, we are humans too and we deserve some fucking privacy”

I feel his arms tightens around me, his soft lips place a kiss to my forehead “I know babe and I’m really sorry about that. I wish I could give you and Katy a normal life”

“It’s not like that Zayn, I appreciate what you do to us and I’m grateful but why cant they just leave us alone” I sigh

“I don’t know babe, I don’tt know” we stayed silent for a while, enjoying being in each others’ arms.

 “Shit” I mumble

“What’s wrong?”

“Liam, Liam will go mad if he saw that”

“Noo!”

We heard the door bell ring “Go take a shower and I will see who” he nodded and pecked my lips. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

“Hey Liam” I smiled.