Chapter 18

Picture on the right

To all the *Niall's Girls* I'm sorry hahahahah!

Niall Horan guys  ;) Drawn by me xD 

Cursing is forbidden :P  At least I tried.

Zayn’s POV

I still can’t get on the fact that Liam found out. How did he react when he knew and how did he knew; was it Dani or another source. I’ve never seen Jamie before but Dani told me about him when we met but asked me to keep it as a secret.

When you look at James you see Liam; a small version of Liam. I can’t believe how didn’t the paps suspect about him.

“Did you or did you not know about him?”

“What are you talking about Liam?”

“Don’t act stupid Zayn you knew. Right?” I couldn’t lie to him cause he is going to know so I gave a small nod.

“God Zayn, how could you do this to me, your best friend? God. Are we really best buddies? How could you keep him as a secret from me? He is my own son Zayn”

“Put yourself in my place Liam, both of you are my best friends. And she make me swear to never tell anyone”

“BUT I’M HIS FATHER; YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS TO PUT HIMSELF IN MY PLACE. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I KNEW THAT PERRIE TOOK YOUR KID AND RAN AWAY?” I shook my head. “Good at least you still have some sense in you”

“Are you fighting again guys?” Niall said

“How long have you been here?” liam asked him

“Not long but why were you fighting?”

“Guys I think you should go inside now the neighbors will hear, and please don’t fight in front of the kids” Perrie commented, Liam nodded.

“Do you still want me here?” I asked. I hate being unwanted.

“Yeah, come in guys”

“Wait for usssss, we are here” Harry and Louis called from Liam’s garden. Liam laughed at them and waited.

“Harry just help me with the kids already” Louis yelled at Harry, those 2 are like a real married couple. Harry picked up Ella and wrapped his arms around Hannah as Louis did the same to Ethan and Eleanor.

“Hey Guys” Louis said

“I can smell some tension” Harry commented

“Were you 2 fighting again?” Eleanor asked

“yeah” Perrie sigh.

“Come on in guys there is someone I want you to meet”  Liam said as he walked to get Jamie.

Liam’s POV

I don’t know how am I going to deal with Zayn, I knew there was something up but I never guessed it’s something like that. I walked to the play room to find Jamie teaching Katy how the toy works.

“Hey Guys”

“Uncle Li” Katy giggled; I walked to her and kissed her head.

 “The rest are here buddy, are you ready to meet them?” he gave me a small nod. I picked him up “Don’t be shy babe” I placed a small kiss on his forehead. Katy tagged along.

I cleared my throat once I reached the living room, all eyes turned on me and James. The room felt silent. “Guys I want you to meet James, my son”

“Huh”

“WHAT”

“how?”

“Are you married?”

“Is he adopted?”

“Can’t you see that he looks like Liam, dump”

“Guys shut up! He is my own son, his mother is Dani and since I was travelling she took care of him” I winked at the end part so they understand that I can’t tell the truth in front of him.

Louis walked to me and stroked James soft hair “Hey buddy” Jamie blushed and hid his face in my shirt.

“He is shy” I kissed his head. “Come on baby you gotta meet your family, that one is Louis the one who has the twins over there” I pointed to Ella and Ethan. He looked up and nodded. Louis took him from me “God Liam he looks just like you” he said as he started tickling Jamie.

“That’s why when I said I’m having a boy and stuff you mumbled *3 boys and 2 girls* right Zayn?” Niall asked.

“You knew Zayn?” Harry asked as he took James from Louis and seated him on his other lap next to Ella.

“That’s why you were fighting?” Niall asked. I ignored them all and kept an eye on Jamie; he was making a small talk with Ella and Hannah. I love how he fits in the family. I wish I had known about him earlier. I wish Dani never left. I thought about Leaving Jamie meet the guys as I go talk to Dani for awhile.

I went to my room and lay on bed. I dialed her number for the first time in 6 years. She picked up after the 3rd ring.

“Hello”

“Hi Dani! It’s Liam”

“OH GOD! Is Jamie alright”

“Calm down, Dani. He is perfect. I called to check on you”

“Oh thank god”

“How are you?”

“I’m good. What about you Liam?”

“I’m good. Emm Dani can we meet someday?”

“Why?” she asked

“we need to talk Danielle”

“There is nothing to talk about Liam”

“No there is, I need an explanation Dani.”

“There is nothing to explain Liam. We broke up, I found out I was pregnant, my mom hated me and she forc- I met someone a-and now we are engaged”  I knew she was lying from her voice but not only that; I feel that she is crying and my suspecting turned right when I heard another voice yelling from behind her and then the line went dead.

I tried to call her again but she didn’t pick up, I got worried sick about her. What if he is hurting her? I wanted to go to her house to check on her but sadly I don’t know the address.

I walked back to the living room and smiled as I heard James’ laugh, “Dadddy” He giggled and ran to me. I picked him up and spin him around.

I sat right in front of Zayn, he hadn’t got his eyes of me. Finally he mouthed “What’s wrong?” I shook my head and listened to Harry and Hanna telling some funny stories.

The rest of the night went really good and they all welcomed Jamie in our big family and he loved each and everyone and he even got favorite uncles which are Harry and Louis. Jamie was now playing in the game room.

“James buddy come here please, I wanna talk to you”

He came running to me and sat on my lap “Yes daddy” he looked at me with his soft brown eyes.

“Does mommy’s fiancée hurt her?”