Chapter 2

I wanna make something clear, I don't Hate Sophia at all, and i respect Liam and his decisions and if she makes him happy then I'm happy. and that story is just a fan FICTION ;) 

Enjoy.

“I have something to tell you” They all left what they were doing and nodded for me to go on. “I-I’m going to propose to Sophia” the room was silent for a minute then their cheers got loud. They started to congrats me.

“Finally Liam” Louis commented

“We thought you won’t think about serious relationship after Dani” Harry laughed, if only he knows. Zayn and Niall didn’t say a word which is weird.

“Aren’t both of you happy for me?” I asked them

“Are you happy Liam?” Niall asked

“Why wouldn’t I be, I’m going to marry Sophia” I faked a smile.

“Congrats, Liam. I hope you all the best” He smiled and shook his head.

I turned my face to Zayn, he sigh “Want to talk to you alone” I nodded. We both walked to an empty place. “Are you sure Liam? Is that kind of a joke?”

“Why would I joke Zayn, I think it’s time to start a family”

“I know but your family won’t last?”

He got me really angry, how could he knows that “DON’T TALK SHIT YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING”

“NO, I KNOW EVERYTHING LIAM…I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER, IT’S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE WAY YOU USED TO LOOK TO DANI, YOU EVEN ARE NOT YOURSELF ANYMORE, ALL THOSE PAST 6 YEARS I WAS DEALING WITH A STRANGE MAN NOT MY BEST FRIEND”

“I GREW UP ZAYN, AND STOP READING MY MIND IT’S NOT GOOD TO PSYCHONALYZE. AND IF YOU ARE REALLY MY BEST FRIEND YOU SHOULD RESPECT MY CHOICE AND BE HAPPY FOR ME” he shook his head and walked away.

“What’s wrong, mate?” I heard the other ask

“Nothing” was his answer.

 I ignored them all and I put my head phones on and started to scroll through my playlist, my eye fall on a song that was mine’s and Dani’s favorite, tears started to form in my eyes, I shook my head… “What have I gotten myself into?”

“Liam, babe wake up Liam, yesterday was amazing”

“emmm, I love you babe” I sleepily replied

“I love you more” I turned away to take her in my arms but I fell to the floor and heard the lads laugh, I opened my eyes and realize I’m still on the plane, I sigh and I knew who did so.

“I swear I’ll get both of you Lou and Harry” they laughed more

“You should have seen your face, were you having a wet dream Liam” Harry winked

“You thought we were Sophia” Louis stuck out his tongue, Shit I’m with Sophia how can I think of Dani, that’s so wrong.

“Come on boys, sit in your place we are landing” Paul said as he came in “Ohh by the way Liam, congratulations” he winked. I smiled and sat on my chair waiting for the plane to land.

Once the captain announced that we are back home I quickly gathered my stuff and got out of plane, I had the best feeling when my feet stepped on the ground.  “Stay here” Paul ordered us; we nodded and waited for him.

It took him 15 minutes to finish what he is doing “The car is waiting outside” we walked out of the airport to the car, security guards were everywhere trying to block the girls from getting us, we waved for them and headed straight to the car.

Louis was the first one to go home as he was the closest to the airport, then Niall, then Harry and that leaves me alone with zany.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you, I just hate seeing you that way” Zayn apologized

“What way?” I coldly asked

“She is not the one Liam right?” He asked, I just stared at him and didn’t answer

“Think Liam, Think well before you take that step. It’s a big one” I nodded “see you soon man” he smiled as he got out of the car, Perrie was waiting for him with their little girl, once his eye fell on them he threw his bags on the ground and ran to hug the 2 of them. What a sight, how I wish I would have that.

I kept watching the people from the windows and get jealous of the couples, what happened that made Dani walk away, why couldn’t she handle for a bit. She was the one but she walked away. I sigh as I reached my house; I got out of the car and waved to Paul. I rang the bell but no one opened, maybe she is sleeping, so I got out my keys and opened the door. The house was like how I left it, I went upstairs to my room looking for Sophia but she wasn’t there, I checked in the bathroom but she weren’t there too.

“Sophia I’m back babe” I called her but I heard no reply. I took out my phone and dialed her number but it went to the voice mail. I sigh and started to unpack after I finished I went out for a walk. If I was still with Dani, I would come back to a well made lunch and heart shaped balloons everwhere and I would find her sitting on the porch waiting for me, but sadly it’s not Dani. OMG! I have to stop comparing Sophi with Dani…”yeah you should cause she is nothing beside Dani” My mind told me