Chapter 3

I got back home after 2 hours, and she wasn’t here yet. I sigh and called her again but it went to the voice mail. I threw my mobile on the couch and went to make something to eat.

I made a sandwich and went to watch the TV. “How I met your mother” was on so I watch it…

“That’s amazing Liam” The most beautiful women on the earth said. “It’s so beautiful”

“Yes babe it is” I said as I looked at her, I had taken her to watch the sunset at the beach.

She blushed and hid her face in my neck; I laughed and kissed her head. “I love you so much”

“I love you more Liam” I pulled her on my lap and kissed her soft lips passionately, once we broke the kiss for air she blushed and looked down, I titled her chin up, and got lost in her beautiful eyes.

“I’m gonna marry you one day, Dani. And we will have lots of kids” She grinned and lean in for another kiss.

“Liam Wake up, babe”

“Huh, what, what Da…Sophia” I quickly corrected myself. “Where were you?”

“I was at the spa, sorry” Sophia apologized, I nodded and rub my eyes

“What time is it?”

“It’s 10 pm” she replied

“Were you gone all that time?”

“Nope I came at 8 pm and I found you asleep so I left you” I nodded again

“I missed you” I smiled and open my arms for her. She smiled back and ran to my arm “I missed you too, I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you came”

I smiled “It’s Ok babe, I missed you so much” I wrapped my arms around her waist and lean in to kiss her, once our lips touched she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to play in my hair, I missed that feeling so much. I deepened the kiss and wrapped her legs around my torso. I got up and went upstairs to our room.

Next Morning

I woke up to someone playing with my hair, I opened my eyes slowly and Sophia smiled “Good morning babe”

“Good morning love” I kissed her cheek because she hates morning breath, if it was Da.. “Shut Up” My mind cried

“Yesterday was…”

“Amazing” I finished her, she nodded and laughed. I pulled her naked body close to mine and awkwardly smile.

“Is there something that you wanna say?” Sophia asked.

“No….Actually yes. Babe Do you mind if we went to visit my family for awhile?” She sigh. “What babe? You don’t want to?”

“It’s not like that Liam, but your family hates me and they see I’m not good for you, and they keep compare me to your ex girlfriend”  If she only knew…

“Hey babe! I’m with you now, I love you and chose you and they should respect my choice”

She smiled “I love you too”

“So?”

“Okay babe, if that makes you happy.” she said as she walked to the bathroom

I picked my phone and dialed my mom’s number. She picked from the 3rd ring.

“Liam Babe, I missed you so much”

“Hey mom, I missed you too”

“How are you baby omg! I missed you so much” I knew from her voice that she is crying

“Mom please, don’t cry or I’m gonna cry with you”

“Sorry, sorry. Aren’t you coming?” she asked

“That’s why I called, I and Sophia are coming”

“When?”

“Next Friday”

“God! I can’t wait baby” My mom said as I heard a scream coming from the bathroom.

“Mom I gotta go now, sorry”

“It’s ok, bye” I hung before I could say good bye and ran to the Bathroom, “Shophia, babe what’s wrong? Open the door please?”

“Go away Liam”

“Please Sophia open the door what’s wrong?” when I heard no answer, I tried to push the door open and when I finally did I found Sophia sitting on the floor crying and her clothes were stained with lots of blood.