Chapter 13

Niall’s POV

“Stop worrying babe. It’s gonna end well” Emma tried to comfort me.

“I’m not sure Em”

“It’s a good plan actually but I’m not sure about how both of them will react it’s been 6 years right?” I nodded

“I’m still worried” I mumbled. She sighs and lied my head on her lap and start playing with my hair

“They are already broken and all you are trying to do is help them so either it will work or it will be useless” she took a deep breath “and they should be thankful. Now go get me something to eat. I’M HUNGRY BITCHES”

“That’s my girl” I wink. I walk to our kitchen and make her a sandwich and get her an orange juice. Once I’m done I go back to the living room and hand her the food.

I look down at her little bump “I can’t believe we will know the gender today. I want her or him to already come and be with us. I wanna play with them.”

“Someone is so excited to be a daddy” I laugh and nod “You will make a great dad, I can imagine your relationship with our children. I’m sure they will adore you”

I pecked her lips “And you will make a great Mom” She blushes “I love you so much babe”

“I love you too” she leans in for a kiss. I kiss her back passionately, the kiss get heated so I break it.

“We will be late” I smiled. She blushes and nods

At the Doctor

“Miss Soleven” the assistant called, *Soon to become Mrs. Horan* I thought to myself.

I and Emma walked into the doctor Office. “Emma hey” the Doctor greeted

“Hey Dr.”

“Hey, Niall”

“Hey Dr. so we will know the gender today right?”

 “Yeah! Come on let’s get this finished” The doctor said, He called the nurse and she took Emma to help her, “Come on Niall”

The doctor took me to where Emma is, I stood next to her and held her hands, she looked up at me and mouthed *I love you* I bent down and pecked her lips.

The doctor put a liquid substance on her bump and then he moved a stick on her bump, a picture appeared on the monitor, the doctor concentrated on it, He smiled and turned around to face us, “Congrats, It’s a Boy” I didn’t know that I was crying until Emma pulled me down and wiped my tears and kissed me, she was crying too. The doctor excused himself to give us some privacy.

“So we gonna start buying him small shirts, paint his room blue and decorate it with toy Story characters” I said as happy tears escaped my eyes, Emma smiled and nodded. I leaned down and placed my lips softly to hers.

At night.

“You seem so happy, Niall” Louis said as he put on his pants. Tonight we are going to perform on XFactor so yeah

I nodded “We are having a boy” the boys cheered

“Finally another boy in the family” Harry cheered

“2 girls and 2 boys… yaaaaay we will be able to play now football” Louis cheered

“3 boys” Zayn mumbled

“What did you say” I looked at him

“What?! Nothing” He walked away, that’s when I knew he is hiding something. Something about a little boy. Maybe Perrie is pregnant no but he would be happy if she was.

A man came and put on the microphones. “You are in; in 2” we nodded and stood at the back of the stage, waiting for the video to stop to get out.

“One Direction Guys” The crowed got louder as we came out.

We start singing our new single and I start to get worried as we get closer to the end cause now our plan should take place.

Liam’s POV

“Thank you” I said as we finished the song and start heading back stage, I hand off my microphone and took a walk around the place.

I bumped in someone and led them to fall down, I found a woman on the floor with wild curls, I hand her my hand to help her up, “I’m sorry really I wasn’t looking. I’m stupid. Are you alright”

She finally looks up with her soft brown eyes, the eyes I fell for 9 years ago. “you should stop that terrible habit, Liam” She said as she gave me a small smile.

I kept staring at her afraid she would disappear; she is still the same girl I met 9 years ago but with tiny differences. “Hello there” she softly knocked on my forehead.

“Hey, sorry. Are you sure you’re alright. I can take you to the hospital, come with me” I pulled her up.

“I’m fine really Liam”

I shook my head “Just to make sure please”

“Still stubborn much?” She asked and I gave her a small smile and nodded.

“I told you Liam I was alright, you shouldn’t have took me to the hospital”

“I know but I wanted to. Emm D-Dani?”

“Yes?”

“Do you wanna go somewhere?”

“I’m engaged Liam remember?”

“I know, I know. I mean like just friends, if you only want, if not I can take yo-“

“Yes” she cut me in.

I gave her a smile and started the engine. I wish I could just pull her in my arms and tell her how much I miss her.