Chapter 20

Ok guys so first of all I wanna apologize for not updating but i had started my school after a long break so I have loads of work to do and another thing; i wont be able to update daily but I promise I will do my best plus i think I'm reaching the point I wrote the book for so yeah couple of more chapters then The epilogue, and I was thinking about writing some shots after the epilogue. 

Anyway I hope you don't Hate me and I hope I don't lose favorites or reads. 

Enjoy ;) 

~Dalia

Liam's POV

“Higher daddy, Higher” Jamie Giggles as I push him harder on the swing. He has been staying with me for a week now. Dani told me that I can take him whenever I want cause it’s my son too, but she asked also if he could stay longer cause she has something going on at her house and she asked me to see him today here in the park.

“When is mommy coming?”

“She is on her way buddy” I kissed his forehead.

He gave me a small nod “Daddy can I get ice-cream?”he asked brightly, I picked him up and kissed his forehead.

“Sure babe”

“I love chocolate, what about you?”

“I love you” he giggled and kissed my cheeks.

We got the ice-cream and sat on a bench at the park enjoying the weather. Then I remembered what Zayn told me couple of days ago and I decided to ask Jamie.

“Jamie you love your daddy right?”  he looked at me with his big brown eyes and nodded. “and he is your best buddy and you won’t lie to him right?”

“Yes daddy”

“Ok, good. I wanna ask you about your mom’s fiancée Mark.” He gave me a small nod and waited for me to complete “Does he hurt you?”

“He was going to” he swallowed hard and looked away.

I pulled him to my lap “Tell me all about it. I wanna help you and your mom”

“I went to the kitchen at night, I was hungry but I found him instead of mommy so while I was running to search for her, my hand hit his blue bottle and it smashed into pieces and water came out but I didn’t mean it daddy it was an accident. He kept yelling loud and he pushed me to the floor and was about to hit me but mommy came in and saved me. He really frighten me daddy so mommy let me stay in my room when he is home”

I listened to him carefully, I felt my blood boil, I really want to kill that asshole. How could he try to hit my boy? Poor Dani, how is she living with such an abuser? Does she really love him that much?

“can I ask you a question?” Jamie blushed, I nodded “why aren’t you and mommy living in the same house?”

“Because mommy is engaged to another guy and we left one another 6 years ago baby”

“But you both love each other”

“What?! No”

“Yes daddy you smile when you talk about mommy and she smiles when she talks about you and you say she was the best thing that happened to you and she says the same”

“I don’t know what to tell you baby” I kissed his head as he rested it on my chest.

“When will I take this thing off?” the pointed to his cast

“Soon baby you have to eat what I and mommy give you so you can be stronger and remove it ok?” He nodded

“MOMMY” James screamed as he run to Dani, she picked him up and spin him around and kept talking with him till he reached me.

“Hey Liam” she gave me a bright smile

“Hey Dani, How are you?”

“Good, yourself”

“Good” we stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say. “Emm, I will go for awhile as you spend time with Jamie”

“Nooo, I want you here, I mean Jamie wants both of us here”

Dani’s POV

I think I lost my sense I just told my ex boyfriend I want you, what was I thinking?!   Sometimes I wonder about what if I never left Liam, we would be happy together with our child, and maybe married.

I really can’t take what I’m in anymore, either I will kill Mark or I will commit suicide, all the past week he kept abusing me non-stop he left a mark on every place of my body, he hit me, kicked me, raped me and kept me bleed like a weak animal on the floor.

All I want now is to throw myself in Liam’s arms and never let go. I want him to tell me that everything is going to be okay. I want him to protect me, to love me but it’s too late, we already moved on plus I’m not myself anymore who wants a broken woman?

“Daniiiii, are you even listening” I snapped from my little world and looked at liam. “Huh?”

“I was asking if you wanna go get lunch with us.”

“yes sure” I smiled. Liam held James hand and we started walking, Jamie kept talking non-stop about his new room and all the stuff Liam got him. As Jamie was talking I felt Liam’s hand take hold of mine and squeeze it. Butterflies started to go wild in my stomach.

“Are you ok, you seem off?”

“Been better” I faked a smile  

“Wanna talk about it?” he asked

“There is nothing to talk about, Liam” he stopped walking

“Dani, please, please tell me what’s wrong. You are not yourself. God! Dani I think I know”

“You know nothing Liam, please just close this theme” I looked at the floor. He rubbed my back and nodded, we walked silently to the car

The rest of the day went quite well, Liam avoided that theme all through the lunch; we kept talking about jobs, families and normal stuff. Liam told me how excited his family is to meet Jamie and that he will be taking him tomorrow to meet them. It’s my favorite day really. I felt like we never broke up; that we are still together with our boy but sadly goodbyes are the worst I didn’t want to go to Mark anymore, I feel like my place is here with Liam and James.