Chapter 21

Liam’s POV.

“Are you excited to meet your grandma and grandpa buddy?” James smiled and nodded “They are more excited than you your grandma couldn’t stop asking questions about you and I heard that she is making you Lasagna”

“Lasagna” his eyes widened. I laughed and stroked his soft hair.

“Do auntie Ruth and Auntie Nicola have kids?”

“You ruined my surprise thank you” he giggled

“Sorry”

“Ok so Auntie Nicole and uncle Jack have a 5 years old boy, Andy”

“Cooooool someone my age” 

“hahaha yeah! And Auntie Ruth and Uncle Luke have a baby girl who is just 1 year old her name is Faith”

“Awww I can’t wait till I meet them all, when are we going to reach there?”

“See that big white house over there?” he nodded “That’s my parent’s house” He cheered. I parked the car in front of their house and got out. I grabbed the bags and walked to the front door. “Knock buddy” he did as I said.

The door got opened showing my excited mother, she stared down at Jamie, he shrinks and hid behind my legs, my mom laughed “I thought it’s you who is standing in front of me, he looks so much like you except for the eyes” I laughed and pulled her in a hug.

“I miss you so much mom”

“I miss you too baby”

“Come on Jamie don’t be shy and go give your grandma a hug” He looked at me with his big brown eyes and nodded. He started walking slowly to my mom, once he reached her she picked him up and kissed his cheeks and tickled him. He giggled and wrapped his little hands around my mom.

“He is so cute, Liam”  he blushed “Geoff come and meet your grandchild he is so adorable”

“So I guess I’m useless now” I joked

“Aww no baby, you will always be my baby boy”

“Where is him, where is my strong grandchild” my dad said as he walked to us, Jamie giggled as he ran to my dad. “Jamieeeeee” dad picked him up and spins him around “You are so big buddy”

“You must be hungry baby” Mom stroked Jamie’s hair

“You made me Lasagna?” he asked excited

“Yep go wash your hands and it will be ready” He nodded. I picked our bags and lead him to my old room.

“When is Auntie Ruth and Auntie Nicola coming?”

“Tomorrow baby” he nodded “Now let’s wash our hands ok?” He nodded.

After lunch we all sat in the living room to watch a movie, half way through it my mobile rang. I checked the caller name and smiled “Jamie babe mommy its calling lets go to another room to talk to her okay?” His eyes lit up and he walked with me, once we were out of the living room I picked up.

Danielle’s POV

I still feel his soft hand touches mine, smell his scent, hear his soft voice. I miss him so much. If I could only turn back time to that day, if I could only take back what I said. Sadly it’s too late and I’m drowning.

When I came back home after spending the whole day with Liam and Jamie, I found Mark sitting there, waiting for me I think

“Where were you?” he asked calmly

“Out”

“I know where?”

“At a café”

“With who?”

“My friend” I shrug

“Does that friend’s name is Liam?”

“What…No” I hesitant

“LIAR” He screamed

“please Mark please lets just talk”

“WERE YOU WITH HIM OR NOT?”

“ No I weren’t”

“YOU ARE A FUCKIN LIAR. YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH” He grabbed my hair and pulled me from it, I gave a piercing scream “HAVEN’T I TOLD YOU NOT TO MEET THAT DICK?” I NODDED “THEN WHY DO YOU DO HUH?!” he slapped my cheek hard

“I’m sorry” I whispered weakly as tears started to fall down my eyes

“BITCH” he pushed me to the floor and starts to kick me “I hate you so much”

“IF YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH WHY DON’T YOU JUST LET ME GO, I HATE YOU AND I DON’T WANNA LIVE WITH YOU; CAN’T YOU GET IT. YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKIN ANIMAL. I CAN’T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.”

“I know you don’t but I will never let you go, I will let you go through all the pain you put me in. I’m sick of you and your shit. I’ve been nothing but a good boyfriend for you and a good father for James, but all you could see is him. You hurt me, you created that monster I’m now so you will have to deal with it”

He kicked me a couple of more times than headed to the door and went outside

He hadn’t come since yesterday and I hope he doesn’t. I felt like I wanted to hear Liam’s voice so I just dialed his number.

“hey Dani”

“Emm hi Liam”

“How are you, love?”

“Good cause I got to talk to you” I didn’t realize what I was saying until I finished

“great babe, you want Jamie?”

“Yes Liam please”

“Mommy” Jamie Squealed

“Hey Jamie, I missed you so much baby”

“I missed you too mommy”

“how has it been going there are you having fun?”

“Yes, Grandma and grandpa are so cool and daddy told me that Auntie Ruth and Nicola have kids and there is a boy my age” he giggled 

“That’s really exciting baby, I want you to enjoy your time okay?”

“Okay mommy”

“Love you baby so much”

“I love you too mommy”

“Can I talk to daddy?”

“Ok”

“You wanna talk to me?” Liam said with a tune of surprise

“No…I mean yeah, I’m just feeling lonely and I felt like I wanna talk to you” because you are the only one who understands me; I wish I could add this part but sadly I can’t.