Chapter 17

Liam’s POV

“Wake up daddy, wake up” I opened my eyes slowly to find Jamie jumping up and down on my bed. It’s the second night in a row to have my own son sleep in my arms.

I pulled him down and wrapped my arms around his small body and start tickling his side. “Excuse me little man but that’s not a way to wake up a sleeping dad” he laughed and kissed my cheeks.

“Come on daddy we will be late, you promised we are gonna go out and buy Jamie a new room”

“Ok ok, pull daddy up” He rolled off the bed and held my hand and started pulling me up.

“You are so heavy daddddddy”

“Did you just call me fat?” He nodded and giggles.

I quickly got off the bed, he knew what I was up too; he screamed and ran away. “I’m gonna catch you, I’m a fast runner” I called after him. I heard his small footsteps running downstairs so I went after him. “Daddy will tickle you a lot when he catches you” I sang.

Once I was downstairs, I saw the curtains move and a small figure standing behind it “Where is little Jamie I can’t find him” I walked to the curtain and slowly remove it. He squealed and tried to run but I picked him up and throw him on my shoulders.

I lied him softly on the couch and started tickling him, “did you really say that I’m fat” He laughed and nodded. I stopped tickling him “but I thought you love me” I put my hands on my face and faked a cry.

“Daddy I’m sorry” he sat on my lap and stroked my hair. I smiled as his little hand touches my hair.

“I fooled you” I removed my hands and kissed his cheeks. He giggled and told me his hungry. “Pancakes?”

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees”

“That was fun thank you daddy” Jamie said as he got in the car.

“Don’t mention it baby, so tell me what color do you want to paint your room?”

“Blue”

“Okay buddy” I kissed his forehead then started the car’s engine. “Hey! Do you wanna meet your uncles?”

“You mean; Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry” his eyes widened. I laughed and nodded

“Yessssssssssssss I want to”

“Then I will tell them to come in 2 hours with their girls and babies”

“They have kids?”

“Yep, Zayn and Perrie have Katniss who is 3 years old, Louis and Eleanor have Ella and Ethan who are 2 years old twins and Niall and Emma are expecting a baby boy”

“Gosh that amazing, I’m so excited to meet them daddy” I laughed and stroked his hair. The rest of the ride went quite; both of us were enjoying one another company.

Once we reached home, I unloaded all the stuff we got and help Jamie hold them, and got inside the house. We put all his new stuff in my room until his own room gets ready.

“I texted the guys and told them that I have a surprise for them.” I winked. He just nodded and curled in a ball on the couch.

I knew something was wrong with him, I sat next to him and pulled him to my lap. “What’s wrong buddy?” he shook his head as in a nothing “hey baby, aren’t we best friends and we promised to tell one another everything?”

He slowly nodded “then tell me what’s wrong?”

“What if they don’t like me?” he whispered

I pulled him close to my chest “I’m sure baby they will all love you”

“No daddy, no one loves me” tears started to form in his eyes

“What makes you say so baby?”

“No one at school loves me, no one wants to play with me” tears started to fall down his cheeks. I quickly wiped his tears, what he just said had broken my heart into thousand pieces.  I tried to think of a reply to tell this little boy.

“Maybe they don’t know you, have you ever tried to talk to them?” He nodded

“I did but they ignore me”

“Maybe you should try again buddy; a Payne should never give up and I promise you if you didn’t get friends soon which I’m sure is not true, I will talk with your mommy and get you in a better school ok?” He gave me a small nod

“Now go wash your face buddy” I kissed his forehead as he slid off my lap and run to the bathroom.

He came back and jumps on my lap “Can we watch a movie?” he asked

“What do you wanna watch?”

“TOY STORY” he screamed, I laughed at his choice

“That’s my favorite too”

“Mommy told me” he blushed and hid his face in my chest.

Half way through the movie the door bell rang. “Ready buddy” He smiled and nodded. We walked to the door, Jamie hid behind my legs once I opened the door. Zayn, Perrie and Katniss stood there. “Uncle Liam” Katy squealed and jumped to my arms, I kissed her forehead. “Who that?” She pointed at Jamie. James blushed and tried to hide. “Don’t be shy baby” I kissed his forehead.

“Guys meet James, my son”  Perrie’s eyes widened

“How?”

“Dani hid him from me” Perrie knelt down and gave James a big hug.

“Hey James, I’m Perrie and that’s my daughter Katniss but you can call her Katy” James smiled and nodded, Katy pulled James in a hug; he blushed but he wrapped his little arms around her.

“we friends?” Katy asked

“Sure” he replied, she planted a kiss on his cheek, I watched as my son turns red.

“James go show Katy your new toys?” I winked he nodded and took her hand in his and ran. I turn to the two adults in front of me.

“How did you find?” Zayn asked.

“You knew. Right?”