Chapter 9

Danielle’s POV

I sat in the corner of the café waiting for him to come; I came here 15 minutes earlier, since I’m desperate to meet him.

A familiar figure opened the door, took off his sunglasses and searched for me. I waved my hand, he saw and headed to my table. He pulled me in a hug.

“I miss you so much, girl”

“I miss you too, Zayn. How is Perrie and Katy?”

“They are good, Perrie wanted to come but Katy got really sick”

“God! Is she alright?”

“Yeah don’t worry. How is your boyfriend?”

“Fiancée” I corrected him.

“Really! Congrats love.”

“Thanks” I tried to avoid eye contact with him. Because he was perfect in is reading people like an open book. “I’m sorry I called you late yesterday”

“It’s okay but what’s wrong, what is the important thing you wanted to talk about?”

“What’s wrong with Liam? Is all the rumors going about him true? I’m just worried about him, that’s not the Liam I know… I mean Knew” I took a deep breath and looked at Zayn as he was studying me “Don’t get me wrong I’m just asking about him as a friend. I have a fiancée and I love him so much and I-“

“No need for acting Dani. I’m your best friend and I would never tell your secrets to anyone”

“What secret are you dump” my voice started to get loud “I Love Luke so much”

“Ok Ok, No offensive” he sigh “I can’t believe both of you” he mumbled.

“What are you talking about?” I curiously asked

“Nothing and to answer your question yes all what you heard is true and I believe you are the reason”

“Me” I said shocked “Why?”

“Because he never got over you-“ I was about to cut him “Don’t cut me. Liam has never got over you, Dani and you too and don’t lie what you said a while ago was all a lie or you were trying to persuade not only me but yourself. Both of you are stupid why can’t see that you both still love one another and need each other.”

“Zayn I have to tell you something that you have to promise to never tell”

Harry’s POV

“Do you know why did Zayn call?” Niall asked, I and Louis shook our heads

“He just called me and told me to call you all and wait at my place, but he did mention it’s something important.” I said

“How is Hannah?” Louis asked

“She is great” I smiled “I really love that girl a-and I think she is the one” I blush

“Ohh God! Harry you are blushing” he said as he caressed my cheeks.

“Stop it Lou” I laughed.

Zayn came after half an hour, he apologized for being late, and he looked weird like he is keeping something. He sat down and Hannah came and gives him a drink and pecked my lips and went back to our room.

“We can’t leave Liam like this, he is hurting himself” he started

“But he refuses our help and last time he was going to break Louis’ nose and he punched you the other time” Niall commented

“I know Niall but we can’t leave him that way. He is our mate, plus I have a plan”

“What you are going to lock him in a house or let him go on blind dates?”  I sarcastically said

“No, dickhead… I was with Danielle before I came here”

“Who is Danielle?” Niall frowned, Louis hit him on his head.

“You lost your memory. Poor Niall” Louis commented.

“Ohh! Dani” Niall’s eyes widened

“Yeah! She called me yesterday and asked me to meet her, she asked me about him and she kept avoiding looking in my eyes and stuff… So here is the Plan.”

“What’s wrong babe?” Hannah asked after she finished the dishes and glasses

I patted my lap, she sits on it happily. I wrap my arms around her waist “It’s just Liam; we don’t know what to do anymore”

“Since he loved Dani that much then why did he let her go?” She asked

“I think he believes that quote about letting the thing you own so if it came back it’s yours”

“What are you going to do?”

“Zayn had met Dani finally. He got a call from her yesterday after 6 years and she asked to meet him. Zayn thinks Dani still loves Liam, but the thing is she is engaged so that might be just Zayn’s mind telling him lies”

“And maybe he is right, if Sophia accepted Liam’s proposal he too would be engaged to someone who he doesn’t like” She commented

“You always beat me with that mind of yours” She laughs and leans in to kiss me.