Chapter 8

Liam’s POV

“You can’t keep on doing this Liam, you are not in this alone. You are in a band not a solo artist” Simon yells. I ignored him as usual.

“Liam if you kept doing this, then the lads has the right to kick you out of the band”

“Whatever” I said and walked out of his office.

Those idiots think that they can hold me from the hand that hurts. Fuck them all. Stupid band. Who wants to be in a gay band? “You will regret this” My mind commented. “Fuck you too”

I headed to my car as usual paps are everywhere; I pushed my way through them and got in the car. Actually I don’t know where I’m going; maybe I will begin my night early today.

I turn on the radio, a weird song which I don’t know was on, that singer has a terrible voice really, once the song finished; a girl started to talk.

“It’s me again; I hope you enjoyed the playlist. Now we have some news about artists… let’s start off by Cher Lloyd, the 25 years old artist had given birth to a beautiful baby girl 2 days ago. Finally Cher… Congrats” She took a breath and completed but I didn’t pay any attention till I heard my name.

“Liam Payne 1/5 of One Direction has been caught a couple of times in different clubs. Not only that, but he takes a new girl every time. Now all the fans are wondering why is he doing this, is it because he didn’t get over Sophia refusing his proposal or something else and how long will he be acting like this? And also 3 days ago he punched a pap and broke his nose. That’s all for now, I will leave you with another pla….” I turned off the radio.

That bitch, what’s wrong with these people didn’t they know something called privacy. I was an asshole to want this, who wants to be a role model shit for some horny teenagers. I was so stupid and idiotic.

I stopped my car in front of the club and threw my keys to the boy, I entered the club and headed to the VIP part, it was really packed although it’s just 6:30 pm.  I sat at the table in the corner and ordered a drink and searched for a girl to take home.

An hour later, I was a bit drank I had like 6 glasses and no girls just some who are searching for a man, funny these creatures; searching for a good guy at a club.

Half an hour later I found someone sitting in front of me, I looked up and was surprised by what I saw; tight red dress, like really tight as if it’s hers when she was 8, it was showing off her huge boobs. Wow! What a great shag. I looked at her hungrily.

“Amanda but call me Amy” she winked.

 “Liam” I smirked

She stood up and sat next to me, she put one leg on me. I was surprised by her actions “Wanna dance?” I nodded without thinking. She pulled me to the dance floor and got really close; I could feel every piece of her sexy body. She started to grind on me, I groaned and wrapped my arms around her, my hands found her big ass and started to squeeze it.

“Take me home” she said seducingly. I smirked and nodded.

Once I opened the door of my house, I pushed her to the wall “I will let you forget your name”

Danielle’s POV  (Surprise)

I had just so the news and knew all about how Liam has been acting, I was really getting worried about him. Liam is so gentle and smart to act that way. What could possibly lead him to this?

I couldn’t let him do this to himself so I took a decision, a hard decision that will bring my past back. I went to my room to see if my fiancée has slept or no so I could do what I planned.

After I was sure he is asleep I went to the kitchen and picked my mobile and Dialed his number, he’s the only one who would tell me the truth. After the 3rd ring he picked up.

“Hello”

“Hey It’s Danielle”