Chapter 10

Louis' twins pic>>

Louis POV:

I was looking at a sleepy Eleanor; she looks like an angel. I can’t believe how I got lucky and married this woman. Like really she is the most beautiful woman on earth and she has a beautiful soul too.

I placed a kiss on the top of her head, she smiled and got closer. “What time is it?” she sleepy asked

“It’s 2 in the morning”

“Why are you still awake?” she sat up and asked concerned

“Couldn’t sleep”

“What do you have on your mind?”

“It’s Liam, El. I’m really worried about him.”

“I know Louis. But aren’t you and the guys doing all you can to help him”

“We are, but..”

“But he doesn’t accept your help” she cut me in, I nodded. She came closer and wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest, I rested mine on hers.

We stayed that way till a strong thunder broke the silence, “Ella and Ethan will start to cry now by the way” just as she said so our 2 years twins started to cry. She gave me the *I told you so* look.

I sigh and mumbled whatever and went to get them to sleep with us because they get really frightened of thunders. I walked to their door and opened it slowly not to frighten them. I found them in Ella’s crib cuddling. I smile at the sight.

I pick them up and head back to my room. I laid them next to El “Found them in Ella’s crib cuddling” she awed and pulled them close to her. I got under the covers next to them.

“Daddy” Ella hid her face in my chest. She is so shy.

“Yes baby girl”

“Sing” she looks up with her puppy blue eyes and her cute red blush. I kissed her cheeks and started to sing their favorite song “You and I”

When I finished the song the twins and El was already asleep. I smiled at the sight and kissed their foreheads. I’m really lucky to have them in my life.

When I was just about to fall asleep, I heard the door bell rings; I sighed and headed downstairs to see who is coming that late. I took the bat we keep next to the door and opened the door. I found the last person I expect to see.

“Liam?”

“Louis” he sounded drunk.

“Come in Liam, what are you doing that late in this weather?”

“I-I was driving home and car stopped. Came here cause you are the closest.”

“Ohh god! Liam come in you are soaked, I will go get you some clothes and make you something to drink. You are probably freezing” He just nodded.

I went upstairs to my room and got him pants and a sweatshirt, I got back downstairs and hand him the clothes he walked to the bathroom as I went to make him coffee.

He came in after 5 minutes, I gave him his coffee. “Thanks” I nodded. “Louis, I’m really sorry, I really didn’t mean to hurt you or the rest. I don’t want to be that man Lou. Please help me… I don’t care what it takes please help me”

I patted his shoulders “Liam we are trying to help you but all you do is push us away”

“I’m sorry Louis. Zayn was right I’m fucked up” tears started to form in his eyes.  

“Hey you should rest now” He nodded and headed to the couch. “What are you doing? I asked him

“Sleeping” he frowned

“No you are sleeping upstairs, don’t worry the guest room is clean”

“Thank you so much, Louis”

“Don’t mention it, Liam. You are my brother”

“I don’t deserve it"

Next Morning

Liam was playing with Ethan, as Ella was snuggling in Harry’s chest. Niall and his Fiancé Emma were just being cute as usual. El and Hannah were talking. We were all sitting waiting for Perrie, Zayn and Katy to come to sort things out.

The door bell rang, El went to get it. I heard El and Perrie squeal. I can’t understand women really. They come inside, Katy runs to Ella and they got to the game room to play.

“Guys I have something to tell you” Liam started “I wanna start by apologizing for all the pain and shit I caused, I know I had a reason to do what I did and I was wrong but I beg you just forgive me. I didn’t mean t-this shit to happen”

“Liam, Oh God. It’s ok man. We know you didn’t mean it” Niall said as he patted Liam’s hips

“Even though you were going to break my nose but I forgive you” I said, Liam looked at the floor embarrassed “liam I was kidding” I laughed

“I forgive you but really you should have asked me to get you some chicks cause what you used to shag are not even hot” Harry commented and Hannah hit the back of his head, He gave her a toothy grin.

“Zayn can I talk to you alone?” Liam asked hopefully.