Epilogue

You Must read the author Note  down there ;) 

Enjoy ;) 

1 year later

Dani’s POV

“Sorry I couldn’t pick you and Jamie from the airport but managements are bitching”

“It’s okay Liam, I can wait for a couple of hours. God I miss you so much babe. I haven’t seen you in 4 months. I’m so excited”

Liam gave me one of his sweetest giggles; I missed that laugh so much, I wish if I could just go to the place where the concert is held to throw myself in his arms “I miss you too love, just wait for 5 hours, just 5”

“I will babe. I would wait for you forever”

“Someone is being cheesy” Liam laughed

“Come on Liam, you are in in 2” someone said from the background

“Dani, I’m sorry but I got to go”

“I understand babe, Good luck”

“Thank you, I love you”

“I love you too, bye” I smiles as I hang up. Jamie came running to me, I picked him up and sat him on my lap, my little baby is 6 now but I still treat him like a baby; don’t judge me but he will always be a baby in my eyes.

He looked at me with his chocolate eyes “When will daddy come?”

“In a couple of hours baby” I kissed his head.

“emm! Can we go to Katy?” he blushed, I laughed and nodded.

“Sure, but let me ask auntie Perrie about their room, ok?” He nodded. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

“Dani, Heeeeeeey!”

“Hi, Pez, I was wondering if I and Jamie can come by your room now, cause the lover boy miss his girl” I smiled as Jamie tried to hide his face in my shirt

“Sure, Room 139. 5th floor”

“Okay thank you and ohh tell Katy to prepare”

Perrie laughed “Will” I hang up and looked at Jamie who is now brushing his hair. I smiled at how much he is like Liam.

“Tell me when you are ready.”

“I’m done mommy but wait I have to get her gift from my suitcase”

Yes! He got her a gift because he missed her as she and Perrie came here 1 month earlier than us so it’s the first time they get separated. It was cute how he would whine about how much he misses her. He would skype or calls her every night. It was really cute.

“I’m ready now” Jamie said as he walked to the living room. I nodded and took the keys of our room, I shut the door and we headed to the elevator, when we reached the 5th floor, Jamie ran through the collider searching for room 139.

“I found itttt mommmmy come quickly” he said as he knocked on the door.

I walked to where he is standing and waited till Perrie opens up. “Jamie”

“Auntie Perrie” she kneels to his high to kiss him.

“I missed you buddy” she ruffles his hair. He giggles and his eyes go straight to the small figure standing in the living room shyly. Jamie run to her and takes her in his arms and hugs her. She wraps her small arms around him and kiss his cheeks.

“They should get married” Perrie whispered and I nodded. Perrie gave me a hug and we went inside to see what else they will do. Yes! We are weird moms.