Chapter 7

Ok so I wanna start off by telling you "Happy Valentine's day" I know I'm late.. sorry :$

I dedicate this chapter to my best friend Farah "She is been around me for so long and I had never realized how a great friend she is. but Farah I still hate your voice when you sing :P  Love you babe" 

Ohhh the picture at the side is  Zerrie's daughter "Katniss" 

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Zayn’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since that unpleasant incident, Liam has been drinking his life out and no one knew what to do. We tried to take him out onetime and he was about to break Louis’ nose. But we are still trying.

I’m really afraid he would do something to himself; I don’t know why he is acting that way. How can’t he see that this is what he wanted but tried to deny it? Hell! He used to moan Dani’s name when he was with Sophia.

“Maybe he is guilty” a voice interrupted my thoughts; I turned around and found Perrie standing at the doorframe. She walked and sat next to me.

I smiled “was I that loud?” I asked and she nodded

“Don’t worry Zayn, he will be okay. Liam is a strong guy and he went through this before”

“He did, but he was never healed. Liam hate hurting an ant so imagine how bad he feels”

She sighed and nodded “But why did he decide to propose all of sudden?”  

“I don’t know actually but maybe because all of us have families now so he is afraid that if he didn’t marry her there will be no chance for him to have another girl and start a family with her”

“Poor Liam, he really loves Dani. I don’t know what happened to let them break up. What they had was real and no one could tear them apart”

“I know babe, I know” I sigh and pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her small waist. “I love you so much”

“I love you way more, baba” she pecked my lips.

“Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy” My 3 years old daughter “Katniss” called as she ran downstairs.  I picked her up and spin her around. She kept laughing… Ohh how I love listening to that melody.

I sat next to Perrie with Katy on my lap. “I draw a picture” Katy looked at me with her big blue eyes.

“Really? Can we see it?” She nodded and ran quickly upstairs to get it.

“She grows up so fast” Perrie commented with tears in her eyes. I kissed her forehead and nodded.

Katy came back with the picture, she ran to me and hand me the picture. I think it’s about us. But I love to hear her talk “Can you explain to me?” she nodded

“daddy and mommy hwlding hands and katy smiling” she looked adorable with her black hair falling on her face. I put the few strands of hair behind her ear, picked her up and wrapped my arm around her and with the other arm I pulled Perrie close. I’ve got all I wanted from this world.

Next morning

I’m standing on Liam’s porch now, waiting for him to open. I brought him lunch and some groceries. After about 10 minutes of standing here with no answer, I used the extra key Liam had given me. I unlocked the door and went in. the house smelled like someone had died here. Garbage was everywhere to be seen.

I went straight to the living room. I found Liam in his usual place drinking his life out as usual. In front of him there were empty bottles of beer and wine and broken glass and blood stains.

“Liam” he looked up with bloody red eyes. “Please man. Stop doing this to yourself. Look at the bright side” still no answer “say something Liam please”

“WHAT DO YOU WANNA HEAR… DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW FUCKED UP MY LIFE IS, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I FUCKED IT MORE. OPEN UP YOUR EYES ZAYN THIS IS MY LIFE AND I WILL STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER…ALONE THAT’S WHAT I DESERVE

“STOP ACTING THAT WAY… STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. YOU GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING SO EASILY. INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE GO CORRECT YOUR FUCKIN MISTAKES. YOU ARE SO FUCKIN SELFISH DO YOU KNOW THAT. SOPHIA IS THE ONE WHO IS HURT NOT YOU AND LOOK WHAT YOU DO. YOU ARE REALLY SELFISH OPEN UP YOUR EYES LIAM, LOADS OF PEOPLE WISH TO HAVE HALF WHAT U HAVE..” I wasn’t able to complete as Liam punched me hard in the face, I fell on the floor he kept on punching and kicking me. I didn’t lay a hand on him I only defended myself.

When he stopped I got up and walked away. I stopped to say one last thing before getting out “I’m sorry to inform you this but it’s not your life that’s fucked up. It’s you Liam. You are Fucked up”

Sophia’s POV

I’ve been staying with my best friend Farah, she is really a great person. She is weird and she has an annoying voice when she is singing but I adore her. she is always there when I need her. I’m so grateful to have someone like her in my life.

And as always she is been here since the proposal and what happened afterwards. If you wanna know how I’m doing, I’m good yeah I’m. At least I’m alive.

Some days I regret refusing Liam’s proposal but then I realize I did the right thing. How would we bring kids while one of us was wishing to be with someone else. Plus I couldn’t handle the pain anymore. I still love Liam and I miss him so much. I miss his soft touches, his soft lips, his caring personality, I believe I will never find someone like him and I believe that I will always have a soft spot for him.

“Are you ready now?” Farah asked

“Do we have to go”

“Yes. It’s a final answer. We are going to a club and I bet you will come back with a guy’s number” she winked. Remind me why am I friend with her?