Chapter 16

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I went to the movies xD I saw Frozen for the 2nd time ^__^

Hope you enjoy ;) x 

“Daddy sing” Jamie blushed as he asked me.

“What’s your favorite song buddy?”

“Little things” he covered his eyes by his little hands. God! He is so adorable and he is mine. I tickled his side. He kept laughing “Daddy stop”

“I love you so much Jamie” I pulled him close to me and kissed his forehead.

“I love u too daddy” He kissed my cheeks and giggled.

I start singing *Little Thing* as I stroke his soft hair. His eyelids started to close. At the end of the song he was fully asleep. I kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to me.

I wonder where is Dani now, I know I yelled at her and that must hurt her but isn’t that what would you do if you were in my place; she hid my son from me what do you expect me to do.

I wasn’t there when he was born, I wasn’t there when he crawled, I wasn’t there when he said his first word, I wasn’t there on his first birthday, I didn’t get to see him on his first day at school. I missed the most important moments in his life and that’s because of her. If only I knew earlier.

I sigh and cuddled with my boy and fell in the most beautiful sleep ever.

Next Morning

“Mommy” James called. I wish I could wake up every day on this amazing voice.

“Hey Jamie. Sorry about yesterday. I shouldn’t have left you like that”

“I and daddy played and played. He is really cool; he even sang Little Things so Jamie could sleep” Thank god my son thinks I’m cool.

I finally opened my eyes “Morning lazy butt” James said and giggled. I tickled his side and pulled him close to me. Danielle was standing awkwardly there not knowing what to say or do.

“Hi Danielle”

“Hey” she gave me a small smile. I was about to open my mouth “Can we not do this here” she begged

“Yeah sure” I turned back to Jamie “Hey buddy, daddy is going to take a shower and come back ok?” He gave me a sad face. I pulled him to my lap. “Just a quick one cause daddy smells eww and I will get you a something too” I winked

“What, what, what”

“Won’t tell you, it’s a surprise” He pouted; I kissed his cheeks then looked at Dani. “I’m coming back” I smiled and walked out of his room.

I walked to my door and opened it. I still can’t believe I have a son, a 5 years old son. God! I must tell the guys but who will they react; does anyone of them know; Zayn! Shit Dani trusts him a lot and if she told any of them it would be Zayn. I’m gonna kill him.

I took a quick shower and put on new clothes. Once I was done I went back to my car and headed to the biggest toy store in London.

Danielle’s POV

“Mommy, will daddy stay with us?” Jamie asked

“No baby”

“Is he going to travel and leave me again?” tears started to form in his eyes. I pulled him to my chest and wrapped my arms around him. “No baby. You can see your dad whenever you want and you can stay with him too”

“Really mommy?”

“Yes baby boy” The door opens revealing a big teddy bear and loads of bags. Jamie squealed and ran to his dad. Liam put all the stuff on the floor and picked Jamie up.

“Hey buddy”

“Hey daddy, what are these” he blushed

“Toys for Jamie” Jamie’s eyes widened

“All that for me?”

“yep and I will get you more if you want”

“Dadddddy thank you” He kissed Liam’s cheeks. I had always thought that Jamie is like he is dad but now I’m sure.

The door got opened again, this time it’s the doctor. “Wow are you having a party here James” Jamie giggled. “How is your hand big boy? Does it still hurt?”

“No its good”

“Great, I have good news for you; you can go home today”

“Really doctor?” Jamie kept jumping.

“Yes but you should take care of your hand, don’t hurt it more ok?” Jamie nodded. The doctor got something out of his pocket. “James, that’s for you because you were a good boy” he said as he handed Jamie a bar of chocolate.

Jamie giggled and accepted it happily “Thank you” the doctor stroked his hair and went out.

“I want James to stay with me for awhile” Liam commented. I was expecting this.

“Yes mommy please I wanna stay with daddy” I kissed James head and nodded.

“I will take him now and you can get him some clothes later, but not so much I will take him shopping tomorrow” I felt hundreds of knifes stabbing my heart. I hate how Liam is treating me now. I don’t know what should I do. I was just trying to protect my son from Liam’s world. It’s not an easy world really.