Chapter 19

Danielle’s POV

I lay on the kitchen’s floor after an amazing night with my beloved. I tried to stand up but what he did is unforgivable. I’m tired of dealing with that every now and then. Liam had never laid his hands on me; he had never forced me to do something that I don’t want. I wish I had never left him. Yes! I finally admit it. I regret leaving Liam Payne.

I took a deep breath and sat down slowly; I reach for my dress and put it on not wanting to look at the wounds and the scars he left. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. I can’t handle this anymore and if I left him my mom will go mad and will never talk to me; God! I hate how she still treats me like a little kid. She is reason of the shit I’m in now but she didn’t know that he is a monster neither did I. He wasn’t like that when my mom introduced him to me, he appeared as a gentleman but take it from me..Never judge someone until you know them well.

I wish I could just run to Liam’s arm, I wish he will step into my house and beat the shit out of my dump fiancée and take me away. I wanna live happily with him and James. But sadly it’s too late.

I finally stand up and start walking every place in my body hurts but my heart is hurting the most, I walk to the bathroom, once I was there I turn on the light and head straight to the mirror.  I see a weak, fragile girl in the reflection on the mirror. A girl who replaced me, a girl who is being punched, hit, kicked and raped.

I still can feel his filthy hand roaming my body, I felt nauseous and dizzy. I ran to the toilet and puke everything I ate, after emptying my stomach; I stood up and washed my mouth. I will rest before he can come from the bar.   

Liam’s POV

I can’t sleep at all, not after what James has told me. I swear by god I will kill that bustard. Jamie hadn’t given me much information but he gave what I need exactly.

“Does mommy’s fiancée hurt her?”

He frown “no”

“Are you sure buddy?”

“Yes daddy” he got off my lap and started walking back to the playroom but then he stopped “But daddy, mommy gets hurt”  I frown and asked how.

“I would find some marks like the ones I get when I fall of my bike and when I asked h-her she said she fell” he took a deep breath “and she gets a lot of nightmares she keep screaming at night”

My mobile started to go crazy, I checked the time it was 3pm.

“Hey Zayn”

“Hi Liam, look I’m sorry. I’m really sorry I shouldn’t do what I did; I shouldn’t keep this as a secret and you were right if I was in your place I would hate you if you didn’t tell me. I’m really sorry Liam and I understand if you don’t wanna talk to me”

“It’s okay Zayn I understand”

“What really?”

“Yeah” I shrug

“I’m sorry for waking you up”

“It’s alright I couldn’t sleep”

“Same. Liam, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing”

“No really there is Liam”

“Okay but wait” I got of bed and walked downstairs to the living room so Jamie doesn’t here.

“I think Dani is hurt, Zayn”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Like her fiancée is hurting her, and I’m sure but I can’t do a thing about it Zayn. I don’t even know her address”

“How did you know?”

“It’s Dani we are talking about, I can see through her plus I asked Jamie, he thinks it’s normal to have scars and scream a lot as she just lie to him and tell him she fell or something”

“Does he hurt James too?” Zayn asked

“God! You mean like, shit I swear by God I will kill that asshole”

“calm down, Liam. Let’s think maturely. First of all you should check James body for any marks and ask him about it ok?”

“And what about Dani? Are we gonna leave her to get hurt?”

“No, sure no. we have to think well before we do anything. Ok?”

“Ok” I took a deep breath “Zayn, Thank you”

“For what?”

“For everything, for always being here”

“Don’t Liam. And by the way I will always be here for you”

“Daddy” a little voice called from upstairs

“Zayn I have to go, Jamie is calling”

“It’s ok Liam, bye”

“Bye” I hang up and ran upstairs to my room. I found Jamie curled in a ball and softly crying. I sat n the bed and pulled him to my lap. “What’s wrong baby” He didn’t answer and snuggled closer and cried harder. “Shuuu babe tell me what’s wrong”

“Nightmare” he whispered.

“Wanna talk about it?” he shook his head.

“Don’t leave me again dad” Those words killed me from the inside, I pulled him closer to my chest. “I will never baby” I sang to him his favorite song, at the end of the song he was fully asleep, I lied him softly on the bed. I kissed his forehead. “I will never leave you James”