Temporary Peace

As I walk along, I notice a shivering pile of snow. I know curiosity killed the cat, but I had to look.

It's the shark-toothed Sans, his eyes were closed and he looked incredibly depressed.

"Sans.... What're you doing out here in the snow?" I ask softly. He looks up at me, his eye flaring bright red for a second, but then his eyes revert to white instead of what I assume is his normally red eyes.

"Just leave me alone to die out here.... Boss did" Sans hisses. I could hear the pain in his voice.... I didn't know cold could effect skeletons, but it looks like it does. I sigh and head off to make a simple igloo, I needed to get out of the cold myself and an igloo would probably be the best thing to have. I rush around the snowy clearing and pull the leaves of trees off, I use them as a flooring for the igloo so it's less cold. I finally return to Sans after about 30 minutes, he had fallen asleep. I tap him to test how fast asleep he was. He's out cold. Oh god that was a pun.....

I summon my floating dragon skulls, getting them to carry Sans into the Igloo. They juuuuust fit into the entry way, lieing Sans down on the leaves. "Thanks you two" I smile, de-summoning them.
I go to Sans and unzip my jacket, pulling him into the warmest thing on my body.....My Boobs.... I wrap my open jacket over the rest of his body as best as I could, grizzling all the way.

I hadn't forgotten that he'd bitten me, but I guess I couldn't help but feel sorry for someone shivering in the cold.

After awhile, Sharky Sans stops shivering and actually seems to have a peaceful rest. He must be bone tired....

I hear a dangerous howling wind kick up, all I could see was falling snow in the entry way. A blizzard had just kicked in, boy was I lucky I made the igloo, there didn't seem to be a town anywhere in the area. I'd have to ask Sans when he woke up, hopefully soon.

Time passes by slowly. I watch as the entrance gets covered as the Snow falls outside, the blizzard didn't show any signs of stopping, it'd be hard to get out of here if too much snow fell.

"Mmmnng.... Where?" Sans groans as he looks around slowly, I open my jacket a little so he could see properly. He finally notices me.

"The hell!?" He hisses, about to jump up before I push him down.

"Don't just shoot up, the roof is pretty low and there's probably a bunch of snow on top of us!" I growl him. He notices the low ceiling.

"Did you make an igloo?" He asks, I nod as I zip my jacket up. "Were you.... Wearing a bikini?" He gives me this hungry look.

"Maybe" I pout, retreating away from him.

"That's pretty hot~ I knew you were kinky, babe" he snickers.

"Oh shut up. My little sister forced it onto me" I hiss.

"You have siblings?" Sans looks surprised by this news.

"Yes. They should be 6 at this time" I reply.

"Heh. I see. Do you treat them well?" He asks wistfully.

"Yes. I believe I do" I smile.

"Good..... You won't believe how painful it is when you treat your younger siblings like shit, then when they grow up to be really strong and better than you are. All you want is their love. But all you get is the cold shoulder and a boot to your face. Even if all you were doing was toughening them up to survive a fucked up world. You can't relax at all because you're so afraid of them and the possibilities of what they could do to you" Sans replies, trembling violently, tears flowing down his cheeks.

Poor little guy....

I give Sans a hug.

"Despite what you did to my shoulder before..... I'll always love you Sans. You may not be my particular Sans, but you are a Sans and that means you're like family to me. I'm sure if you befriended the Frisk of this world, she would also consider you family" I smile.