Bells

Sans P.O.V

"BROTHER! GET UP LAZYBONES!" Papy booms, scaring me right out of bed.

"Ugh. Paaaaaps~" I whine, standing up and flexing.

"DADDYDADDYDADDY!" Chiller exclaims, suddenly attaching himself to my leg.

"Woah woah~ Where's the fire?" I chuckle.

"There's no fire. I'm just exciiiiteeed!" He beams.

"Haha. Me too kiddo" I smile happily.

"Alright now Chiller. Let's let Daddy get cleaned up. He certainly can't go to the wedding in his hoodie" Paps smiles, prying Chiller away.

"Are you sure?" I chuckle.

"Brother.... Now is not the time for joking" Papyrus narrows his sockets at me.

"I know bro. I'm goin I'm goin" I sigh, heading for the shower.

Frisk's P.O.V

"W-where are we going Mettaton?" I was really freakin cold since he just chucked me in his really fancy shower and didn't give me much time to dry off. I didn't even have clothes on, just the towel. And we were hiking up mount Ebott. I was super embarassed right now.

"To the castle of course sweetheart! Your dress is waiting there!" Mettaton beams.

"I don't see why you needed to wait until today to show it to me.... I mean. What if it doesn't fit?" I mutter nervously.

"Darling, I am a robot on top of being a ghost. I don't miscalculate" he chuckles.

"W-what if it doesn't suit me then?" I pout.

"Hush darling, we're here" Mettaton beams as we reach the cave where the barrier once was. It used to feel so ominous when I was a child.

"My child! You're here!" Toriel exclaims, pulling me into a hug. Her fire magic warms me up in an instant.

"Hey momster" I smile.

"Your dress is this way my child" she leads me to Asgores old home. New home? Something like that.

"Oh! She's here!" Someone exclaims.

"Eh? Plume??" I look at him with confusion.

"Sup~" he answers as two white missiles attach themselves to him. One is his Papyrus, the other is myself from his universe, though less.... Murdery.

"Hey there other me! Mom! Dad! She's heeeeere" She giggles as Plume burns holes in her skull with his eyes.

"Is she?" A man pops his head out from around the corner. His beautiful pink eyes take me by surprise. A woman pops her head around the corner too.

"Wooooow~ She's so pretty! See Frisk? This is what you could look like if you decided to become female!" The woman exclaims excitedly.

"Mooooom! I'll decide once I get old enough" little Frisk pouts.

"You mean you're.... Not a girl?" I ask. They shake their head.

"I'm genderless" they beam.

"Then how do you-?" I begin.

"Don't ask" Plume snickers.

"Anyway! I'm Wyn. And this is my lovely wife, Lace. We made your dress with the help of that strange robot" Little Frisks father smiles.

"It's nice to meet you. And um... Thankyou" I blush, going into the room with Lace and Toriel.

"Oh my god. It's like it was made by Angels~!" I squeak, looking at the simple yet beautiful white dress. Golden feathers accent the back, there was also a purple corset and a lacy veil to go with it.