Skelechilds

"You okay?" Leif asks after a peaceful silence, nuzzling the nape of my neck.

"I feel..... Alive" I beam, knowing that I was sparkling. Leif chuckles and shifts out of bed.

"We better clean ourselves up, we're all sweaty" he murmurs, giving me a long loving kiss before he gets up and flees for the shower. I whine, wanting him back, however, I concede and take a shower.

I happily get dressed into my pajamas when very loud knocking sounds through the house. It was the front door that was being knocked on, I open it to find Plume Papyrus standing there.

"Error and Chara have found us! We can't hold it back!" He wails.

I notice various Papyrus's making and remaking bone barriers down the street. What I see behind the barriers is not exactly Error Sans, but a huge satanic looking monster. Various skulls were whirling around its black bones, easily smashing through Papyrus's bones. No wonder the war had lasted this long....

"All of you. Fall back before you hurt yourselves! Tell Leif to shift you all to the lab, you'll be safe there!" I exclaim as I run out to the others and create the shadow cage and imbue it with my healing powers.

The Error/Chara beast flinches, when it touches the cage, it roars at me angrily.

Looks like it doesn't like my healing magic, I'd have to get closer to it and use every ounce of healing magic in my body.

I flinch in surprise when the beast teleports behind my cage.

"Hey there~ Frisk of this world. Hope you don't mind us, taking over your body!" The beast cackles evilly as it wraps me up in blue strings, a shadow starts slipping into my body through my mouth. Choking my screams.

The next thing I know, the beast is recoiling.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why didn't you possess her!" The beast roars at itself.

"I can't! Her entire body is permeated with healing magic! I can't even slip in with the shadows!" The beast replies to itself as I make a Gaster Blaster appear, blasting the strings away then using a few Gaster Blasters to send the Beast flying backwards.

"Frisk!" Lumina and Leif wail as they run towards me.

"He doesn't like healing magic! Leif, you should be making sure everyone is safe!" I gasp,

"They are safe. I'm not leaving you here, Dingus" Leif grizzles.

"Lend me a few Gaster Blasters, Frisk. I have a possible method of defeating him!" Lumina beams, I give her a few, watching her charge them up with her own magic.

She waits for the roaring beast to come closer, then she fires a bunch of sparkles. The beast roars pitifully.

"I'LL BE BACK! AND I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" it snarls, disappearing into shadows.

"You defeated him with..... Sparkles?" Leif and I look at Lumina with raised brows.

"Healing sparkles. That's how my magic comes out when I use Gaster Blasters. It doesn't seem to have killed him though. Merely pissed him off. He'll definitely be back" Lumina sighs.

"We better get some ACTUAL sleep then" Leif gives me a cheeky grin, then cuddles me, I blush and follow him to my room. We snuggle together and slowly doze off.

In the morning~ ಠ wಠ

"Siiiiiiis!!" I hear Fera and Fynn wail, they were shaking me vigorously, causing a rattling noise. I fly out of bed.

"Where's the danger?!" I exclaim, my eye flaring up.

"No danger~ Siiiiis~" Fera sniffles, my jaw drops. Literally.