Birth

"Oh dear. Did I upset her?" Frisks aunt asks.

"A little. She's hiding from Leif, to protect him. She doesn't want what happened to Sans, to happen to him. Give her some time. She'll return" Chermaine sighs, patting my shoulder, accidentally pulling out the earring in my ear.

I catch it immediately, going to put it back in, until I realise. My body hasn't changed....

"I'm still a human?" My brow furrows.

"You're supposed to be something else?" Chermaine asks warily.

"According to Classic Sans. Yes. And I..... I think Frisks father, before she ripped that darkness away, called me a Grimme. Whatever that is ..." I shrug.

"Well. If you were the first to have a fun time with Frisk. Then yes, he was calling you a Grimme. Grimmes are a powerful family line, cursed by Vincent's famil-" Fresca explains, noticing that Chermaines wings had appeared.

She was going to destroy me..... But, she suddenly stops. She looked confused.

"Vincent called him a Grimme? Are you sure?" She asks, Fresca nods. Chermaine picks up her phone.

"Sans. What do you know?" She asks. He appears on the street below.

"Did he take the earring off?" Sans calls up.

"I accidentally hit it off- No no. What do you know?" Chermaine glares as he appears on the roof.

"Well~" Sans grins cheekily, taking the earring and blocking my vision with a Gaster Blaster.

"That's what I know. I have my reasons for not being straightforward with this too" Sans comments.

"Your own reasons!? Frisk should've known about this from the beginning!!" Chermaine explains.

"No. It'd be rude to the person he is right now. You can't just force someone to love you" Sans replies quietly. The Gaster Blaster in my view gets pulled away.

Chermaine looks incredibly upset.

What did Sans show her? What did it have to do with me?

Chermaine storms off the roof, seemingly wanting to cry. Sans returns my earring to me, but I don't put it on.

"Where is Frisk anyway?" He asks.

"She had a bad reaction to my magic and ran away in that direction" Fresca explains.

"Oh! You're new~ And Mt Ebott is that way. I bet I can guess where she is inside the caves" Sans smiles.

"Amongst the Echo Flowers" I murmur.

"Yes. How did you know?" Sans asks curiously.

"I saw the field in Frisks mind, though the flowers were whispering something to her that made her very upset. She kept running towards a strange darkness....." I explain.

"Regardless. I'll go check on her, see if she wants to come back" Sans sighs, clicking his finger then disappearing.

"I hope she'll be okay" I murmur.

Incoming Time Skip

Frisk doesn't come back, leaving me to guard the house on my lonesome when it was my turn. It stung..... A lot. It was getting closer and closer to christmas time too.

There's the usual signs of war in the distance. It ends a hell of a lot quicker with Fresca in the cavalry, the sky lights up, then it's all over, Error retreats. It's really impressive actually, though I'm glad I don't have to fight.