Fancy Dinner

"Don't you fucking dare touch my baby bones!" I appear inside my old bedroom, seeing Fell Sans about to assault Frisk.

I activate my magic and begin smashing him against walls until he gets knocked out. Then smashing him a few more times for good measure. I don't kill him since Fell Paps was going to explode on him for once again 'doing something disgusting' as Fell Paps put it.

I immediately go to check on Frisk. Her shoulder was bleeding quite a lot, the moment I touch her, she moans within herself. I glare back at my alternate self.

What the fuck did he do to her?

I felt so unbelievably angry, my eye shines super bright. To my suprise. I see a strange colour (other than blood) around her wound, it was also swirling around her body, mainly attatching to the part of the brain that perceives pleasure.

When I look back at Fell Sans, I see that his Gold tooth also had that colour in it. He injected her with some kind of party drug?!?!?

"S-sorry baby bones. This may be a little awkward. But it's better out than in" I apologize before grabbing her and clamping my mouth over her shoulder, sucking out the vile substance from her body with the aid of a little magic.

Boy does she moan and shudder, it's a little..... Distracting.

I finally manage to get all traces of the vile substance out of her body.

"Thank you Sans" she sniffles, hugging me tightly. I help her off the bed, putting my jacket on her and zipping it up. I go to the pile of bones on the floor.

"Kick him if you want" I scowl down at him. Frisk shakes her head.

"What? Why not!" I gasp.

"Because he's a 'you'." She replies.
"But he- I swear Kiddo. You're too much of an Angel. Some scumbags don't deserve your mercy, or forgiveness. Being like this will get you burned one day" I fret.

"I'll be okay. I have the greatest friend skullking around" Frisk smiles up at me.

I sigh, but smile.

"I guess you do..... But Frisk. What would you do if I died?" I ask. Frisk freezes. She looks up at me, eyes completely open. The air around us becomes empty, it also had some kind of heaviness and dangerous energy to it that felt all too familiar to me.

I wrack my brain trying to figure out this sense of deja vu. Until I see tears twinkle within Frisks horrified eyes.

"Woah woah baby bones, don't cry!" I gasp, hugging her as she begins to sob, they were haunting. I didn't know my death could have this kind of effect on her.

"Please don't die Sans~ Everyone needs you. You're our beloved comedian, things just wouldn't be the same without your smile. Even if the smile isn't a true smile" Frisk sniffles.

"C'moon kiddo. I didn't mean to tear you up inside" I smile nervously. She kinda half laughs, half sobs at my pun.

"I love you Sans. Always have. Always will~ And don't you forget it" Frisk wipes her tears away.

"I won't kiddo. Don't worry" I smile, teleporting herself and Fell Sans home.

"Ohohoho~ There he issssss. Lemme kill himm!" Fynn roars. Toriel holds him back. Fell Papyrus sighs.

"Human. I apologize for my brother's disgusting behaviour. He let's it out every now and again. He will be punished" Paps apologizes.

"Just. Don't abandon him in the snow. I get the feeling that I would get pulled into your world again if you did" Frisk replies.