The Grim Reaper

I dodge a huuuuuge fireball by a hairs width, it actually singes a lot of my hair. This fire wasn't like Toriels, this fire was meant to kill.
"She dodged!" Fynn cheers.

"Hey there Frisky Bit-" Ronan begins.

"Watch your mouth!" I bark as I cover where Humanas ears should be. Luke and Otis laugh their heads off.

"She actually spoke!" Luke is almost in tears.

"Hey! Concentrate you two. We gotta do this before that freak gets here! Otis, your wall is slipping. Don't make me hurt you" Ronan snarls.

"Woah dude. Chill!" Luke frowns.

"I will not chill! Hurry up and attack, Luke. Unless you want to get burned yourself!" Ronan barks, throwing more flames at me.

I easily dodge, I'd already had practice with fireballs from Toriel.

Humanas so small and light so it's easy to out maneuver the flames, it's when Luke starts throwing electricity attacks into the mix, that I start getting hurt.

Humana is sobbing in my arms, I needed to start fighting back, but I needed my arms to guide the direction of my magic and full concentration to use it.

I finally see an opening to retaliate.

Luke and Ronan were charging a large combo attack. I activate my magic and wrap it around Ronan and Luke, lifting them into the air.

I didn't know I had to separately immobilize them, because they throw that attack at me. I drop the guys and immediately throw Humana to safety with my magic.

The huuuuge ball of fire and dancing electricity looms right in front of me. I close my eyes, waiting for the darkness to come, so I could reload.

Instead, I feel a body fly against my own, then I see stars as I hit a cold wall. I open my eyes.

"Sans!" I wail.

"Heya kiddo. That was a shocking experience, huh? I certainly had a blast" he laughs, I notice his body starting to turn into dust. I couldn't laugh, couldn't reply.

"Take this kiddo. It's all that's left of me. Do me a favour, would you?" He smiles as he holds up a small white shard and puts it into his gift around my neck. Before he collapses into a pile of dust.

Like a robot, I put my hands into the dust. Silently activating my healing powers.

The dust glows, trying to take form. But it soon fractures. Sans dust disappears.

My eyes pool with black tears, staining the ground like a poison.

I see Ronan attacking Humana who is expertly using bones to dodge. Luke and Otis however, have noticed the black lines snaking along the ground, wrapping them up and holding them in the air above black spikes.

I scream bloody murder as I jump at Ronan with a scythe much like my father's.

Ronan fires multiple fireballs at me, but the force of my hatred and darkness easily extinguishes it. He was scared.

He fucking should be.

I swing my scythe, aiming to cleave his head right off his pathetic shoulders.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus exclaims, appearing in front of Ronan. I flinch, stopping just shy of Papyrus's neck.

"I can't let you harm the Humans, Frisk. It just wouldn't be yo-" Papyrus looks at me with worry, then he notices a pure, white sword piercing my chest.

"Sleep" an echoing voice commands. Everything goes white.

Papyrus's P.O.V

"Sleep" the angelic looking woman behind the goopy, dark Frisk, commands. She had pierced Frisks heart with a pure looking sword that looked equally angelic as the woman.