Karaoke and Angels

The exact same feelings that I got when I felt Papyrus and Humana kicking in the womb, surfaces. Tears rush out of my sockets, the biggest grin displayed on my face. I wanted to scream and shout, but decide against it since it was a crowded place.

"So cute~ I bet she's tiny and smol. Are skeleton babies like human babies, Sans?" Frisk beams at me.

"Yeah~ I'd assume so. I've yet to witness a human birth and I don't really get out much" I chuckle.

"Skeleton babies are a little more solid than human babies. Human babies have a lot of bones that fuse later on. Baby skeletons start off with everything fused as it should be in a grown human. They don't need to exit through such a small exit after all. When a skeleton baby is ready to come it, it kicks up a huge fuss inside to signal us. And then we take it directly out of the magic belly via magic. The hardest part of pregnancy is pretty much when the baby kicks and uses magic within you" Mom explains.

"What do you mean by small exit?" I ask.

"It's a reference to where human babies normally come out of" Frisk replies.

"Down below, right?" I ask. Frisk blushes and nods.

"That sounds..... painful" I murmur.

"Apparently it feels like you're burning alive. Or so I've heard" Frisk shudders.

"Does that put you off kids?" I chuckle.

"No. It doesn't. As I understand it. It's worth it to see the being you've been carrying for nine months. I definitely want kids. Just. Not yet. I need to wait until I've got somewhere for them to live and grow up healthily. Y'know?" Frisk smiles.

"I guess you're right.... I forgot you're only 17" I rub my skull.

"I do have my moments of weakness despite that though. The problem is~ I don't get along with humans too well. You're my first bestie to be honest Sans, since Tori is my momster and I was slightly mad at flowey to begin with" Frisk seems to sigh with nostalgia.

"Aww thanks Frisky~ You flatter me so" I grin and ruffle her hair.

"Even if you threatened to kill me~" she smirks.

"Well. I'm not gonna say I lied about that. It was true...... It really sucks to see other timelines. I'm just glad we have the Pacifrisk one" I murmur, noticing Papyrus and the others walking our way.

"Sans? If I'm ever possessed and evil. Promise me you won't hold back. I don't want to hurt the people I love" Frisk squeezes my hand.

"You know I hate promises kiddo..... It'd be hard, now of all times, to kill you" I reply quickly before Paps hears me. Though Fera seems to have heard everything, she glares at me, but she also seems to understand her sisters approach.

"You won't end up like dad, sis" Fera comments quietly. So that's what triggered Frisks request. Her fathers abandonment of his own humanity.

"Let's go in darlings~" Mettaton beams. We enter the karaoke bar and order a room and some drinks.

"I'm going first! Cmon Mamaton and Papi! Sing Happy with me!" Humana declares, Mettaton smiles and gets up with Humana, grabbing Paps too. They sing as a family, and it's incredibly adorable.

We all clap along to the song because we feel that happiness is the truth~. It's expertly sung by the three if I might add.

"Sis! Sis! Let's do Summer Nights! You too Fynn! I love that song~" Fera beams. Fynn sighs heavily.

"Fine~" he grizzles.

"Well, I don't mind" Frisk giggles.

Frisk generally just backs up her siblings as they imitate the main characters of Grease. Both male and female parts.