Leif them Together

Leif's P.O.V

I hear a popping sound.

Frisks friends had teleported away, I assume. My face was still hot, I didn't think that Frisk would see my texts to her mother. Wondering if she was getting along well with her studies. I wanted to text Frisk about it directly, but, it just felt awkward.

I wanted to think about the fact that I teleported..... But my mind was stuck on the embarrassment that Frisk caught me. I grumble to myself....

"Heh. Dork. It wouldn't be too weird~ Sans is seven years older than me too" I hear Frisk murmur.

The poor girl.

She really really loves Sans.  She's got so many around her, even the younger version of hers. She was still clinging onto the one from her timeline. That's love for you.... It's super cute.

Staaaahp.

I notice a weight press onto the bed, when I take a peek, Frisk is fast asleep with her head on her hands.

Way too cute.

A blue glow appears around her body, she starts to float. I throw the pillow off my arms in alarm, putting my glasses on, seeing that it was only Sans, shifting Frisk into a sleeping bag. Papyrus puts down a stretcher and they both put Frisk in bed.

"I see you're awake 'Leif' " Papyrus smirks.

"Why did you pick Leif of all names?" Sans asks.

"Wha?" I look at Sans in confusion.

"Do you recall any personal memories before this year?" Sans asks again.

"N-not really. How did you know?" I gasp.

"The little Angel Papyrus told me. Said that you seemed a little.... Off. Your mind is full of memories and emotions, but the link between them and your current mind is fractured. Sooooooo~ Paps and I are gonna fix that link" Sans grins.

"With minimal effort of course" Paps pipes up.

"And. Since we both can tell you've got a little crush on our little Frisk~" Sans rubs his bony hands together, giving me an evil grin.

"Please don't hurt me~ I really couldn't help it!" I squeak.

"Oh contraire~ Buddy. We're going to help you. See. We hate seeing Frisk sad, and she has some small degree of love towards you-" Papyrus also grins evilly. Sans snorts.

"Are you trying to be my wingmen?" I grizzle. "Yup. You got it pal~" Sans holds his thumb up.

"You two are horrible. Maybe she doesn't want to love someone just yet. She lost someone really super important" I scold them both, "I'm nothing compared to him" I sigh.

"Well you're right there" Sans comments, Papyrus jabs him and hisses something. Sans apologizes.

"I don't want you to do anything. When she's ready. She's ready. Don't make things awkward" I mutter, lying back down.

"Okay okay~ We'll 'Leif' you two alone, to bone. I mean, bond" Sans disappears with a chuckle. Papyrus laughs too before disappearing.

"Ugh. Idiots....." I sigh, really going to sleep this time.

Frisks P.O.V

I stay with Leif in the hospital for a couple days until he's allowed to go home. Certainly made it easier for doctors to check my own stitches.

Leif seemed somewhat distracted most the time. Almost awkward, especially as I took him home like some kind of adorable nerdy puppy. I don't know why he was so worried, he had a cute little home.