𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

The next day

I just woke up laying on top of Jahseh. Both of us were butt ass naked.

"Oh my god." I say getting up so fast. He was still sleeping when I got to the bathroom. In the shower I started thinking about what happened last night that led me to being naked and on top of Jahseh.

I remember popping a Xan, smoking and drinking a bit. Jahseh on the other hand was off the xans and Henny.

I remember going upstairs with him. I remember us making out and then getting undressed and... he dicked me down . 🌚

I don't know how I feel about this. Would if he doesn't remember? He needs to know. I can't be the only one to know about something we both took part in.
•••

Jahseh walks downstairs wearing a Revenge shirt and sweats. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead, "Good morning sunshine."

"Good morning." I say reply. Jahseh took a sausage off my plate and put the whole thing in his mouth.

I looked at him and immediately let the thought die down as I finish up the rest of my food.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" I question. "Not a damn thing." He says rubbing his face and laughing a bit.

"Well...we had slept together. " I say looking at him as he dug through the cabinet.

He turned and raised an eyebrow, "like fucked?" He finally looked at me. I nod my head. "Deadass?" He make sure. "Yep, you weren't the only one who woke up butt ass naked."

"That doesn't mean we had sex. " he says pouring orange juice in a glass.

"I kinda remember what happened." I blurt out, "You don't remember cause you were lit off xans. " I point out.

All he did was look at me with a serious face, he then put his hand out below his waist and started thrusting the air like he was hitting it from the back. "You got that Young Dagger Dick? I bet I was hitting it like this." He started making grunting notices and slapping the air as he tossed his head back. I burst out laughing, "Jahseh stop." I say while dying laughing.

"I blessed you last night, I wish I could remember what it felt like. I was in eem' guts." he looks at me then smirked.

I roll my eyes trying not to laugh at his goofy ass,"That's all you have to say about this?" I question.

"It's not a big deal. Just a one night stand." he says talking with a mouthful of strawberries. I nod my head. He does the air humping once again holding eye contact with me with a straight face. I look away chuckling and shaking my head.

"But yeah. I ain't remember shit. And that's probably why I am in a good mood this morning, I feel like I've been reborn." he say walking to the back door.

I grab my cup and walk outside with him. We sat in chairs around the glass table by the pool. We both had on Nike socks and slides.

He put a cigarette in between his lips and flicked the lighter.

"It's a nice day. How bout I take you somewhere fun." He says.

Knowing all the things he calls fun I squint my eyes and look at him "what do you mean fun?" I question. Jumping off a roof is fun to him.

"Don't worry about it, just go get changed."

I get up out the seat and run in the house excited. Upstairs I take my clothes off and rush on jeans, a white t shirt & black vans. Then I flat iron my hair. 

I go to the bathroom and brushed my teeth really good for 6 mins. I put on a lil lipgloss and added diamond earrings.

•••

I run downstairs and walk outback. "I'm ready." I smile. "Okay Linglinggg," he says, "You look niiice."

"Thank you," I blush, "now you go get changed so we can go." I say pulling him out of his chair.

I take the dwindled cigarette from between his lips,"stop smoking, You know you can die from cigs."

"And you know I'm not afraid of dying." He says. I roll my eyes,"you creep me out. " We walk in the house and Jahseh goes upstairs to change.

There was a knock on the door.

I go answer it and see Stokeley aka Ski. "Where yo mans' at?" He joke. "Now you know I ain't got no man. " I smile and hug him.

He stepped in and we walked out back.

"You coming with us?" I ask.

"I might roll, Where y'all going?" "I don't even know. He said it's fun. I think I'm gonna like it. " I say showing my excitement.

He pull out his phone and checked the time. "iight. I'll go with y'all. "