𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞

I grab Geneva by her hair and slam her face against the wall. She fell to the ground with blood pouring out of her nose.

I start to laugh,"get up hoe."
She takes her time. "I bet if you had to get up for some dick you would have been up."

She got up looking at me as if she was terrified. She had tears in her eyes. I shook my head and laugh before pulling out one of Jahseh's switchblade.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I look at her smiling a bit.

"You and Jahseh made me crazy. Well crazy in love with Jah. But for you..."

"You make me want to kill myself. I hate everything about you. You're nobody but a hoe that is desperate for attention. But I don't have to keep on talking. I'm just gonna end you're life right now."

She got up running and I grabbed her hair and yanked her back. "Stop...you must really wanna die." I say. Geneva started sobbing and she would not stop. "Shut up....shut upppp. SHUT UP!" I raised my hand and slapped hard across her face.

She eventually stopped. I was wasting my time. I was thinking of a way to kill her. I don't know why I didn't come here with everything planned out. I heard the front door open. Geneva and I make direct eye contact. I gave her that look. She better not run nor yell.

"Lexi I know you're here. Come downstairs now!" I hear Jahseh from downstairs. "Fuck!" I say as Geneva started running and hollering.

"Nope. Not after I kill this bitch!" I say grabbing Geneva's arm. "Get back here!" I yell. She swung her arm and I lost grip. Jah came running up the stairs. "What the fuck are you doing?" He says approaching me.

I hold the knife towards him,"don't even try interfering or you'll get hurt too. " He didn't even flinched.

All he did was take a deep sigh and talked like I was boring him. "Put the damn knife down. You can cut me up all you want to but you're not hurting Geneva." He says. You should have seen my face. "Nigga what?.....after all she done to you, me—us!"

"I know but you can't do—this. You can stop now-"

"No. It's too late! And you can watch if you want. I know some part of you wouldn't mind." I say holding the knife up. He stood in front of Geneva. Protecting her.

"I'm only doing this for you. " I say looking in Jahseh's eyes. "Look at you. Trying to....kill her." He say, "how are we going to be together if you are behind fucking bars?" He question.

I stand there looking dumb founded. I look down at the knife in my hand. I start to breakdown crying. Jahseh came over to me taking the knife from my hand.

I hear Geneva in the background talking to someone on the phone. She was telling someone that I tried to kill her. She wasn't lying, I was really trying to end that bitch's life.

I kept telling jahseh that I was sorry, I really was. "It's okay. " he kept saying. "No it's not okay, I'm going to jail." I say with my voice shaking. He didn't say anything, he just rubbed my back.

•••

15 minutes later I was being nearly dragged out of Geneva's house. I was yelling and reaching for Jahseh. He was grabbing at me. The police officers were pulling us apart. "She has to go!" The male officer says. I was dragged into the back of the police car.