𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

Two days later.
Jahseh's POV
"I don't want to be here, I c-an't be here." she says sitting across from me in a orange suit. She seemed really upset, and I don't blame her.

"I'm already feeling crazy." She whispered. I can see the pain in her eyes. I know how she feels, I used to feel that way everyday when I was in here. And she's only been here for two days.

"I'm so sorry, I was just-fed up...you know I love you so much and I don't want her to ruin our relationship-you're all I have and-" "Lex" I interrupt her. Tears dropped from her eyes and immediately raced down her cheeks. "I'm always going to be here for you. You should know that by now. You showed me how to fucking love again....trust me when I say I'll get you out of here. No fuck shit. You know that. I'm going to do any fucking thing, alright" she nod her head while wiping her tears. "Now stop crying." I say looking her in her pretty brown eyes, "I don't want to see you like this. " She wiped her tears. I got to get my baby out of here.

•••

I kiss down her neck roughly. Her breathing was starting to pick up. She grabbed my head pulling me up to her face, trying to kiss my lips.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I hover over her as I kiss her lips. I miss them. I kissed down her neck.

Geneva softly moaned as I kiss further down her body. I bypass her breast. I kiss her flat stomach while looking up at her.

I wouldn't stop until she begged for me to stop teasing her. She wanted me. "Okay. I will if you do one thing. " I say. "What? I'll do it." She says assuming it was a sexual favor.

"I need you to drop the charges." I say clear. Should have seen the look on her face. "Is that why you're here—doing this? You're only doing this so you can get that bitch out of jail?" She asked. She sat up and pushed me off of her. "Get out." She says standing up with her arms hiding her tits.

"Just drop the fucking charg–" "get out!" She yells. I grab my shirt and began to walk towards the door. "Wait!" She says. I look back as she walk over. When she stood in front of me she dropped her arms. "If you let me blow you..I'll drop the charges."

"What?" I say shook

"What?" I say shook. What's the point of sucking my dick? I'm going to be pleased, not her.

"Fine. Alright. " I say unbuttoning my belt.
•••
After I nut in her mouth I pull my pants up. "I'll see you later. " I say. Geneva didn't respond with words, instead she responded with a head nod.
•••
Lexi walked out of the doors. She had a big smile on her face as she ran over to me. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

After we hugged she asked me what made Geneva change her mind. I told her that I talked her into it.

I hope that she doesn't find out the truth.

Drop some Comments 😙💗✨.