𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧

The next day
7 pm.

I hear the front door being opened. I turn off the stove. Jahseh soon entered sight. He walked over "hey babe." he place a kiss on the nape of my neck. "Damn Lingling. You know how to throw down like my mama." He says taking a look at what I've cooked. I laugh a bit, "well she did teach me."

He then left the kitchen and sat at the dining room table since I was making the plates.

Jahseh:

"Believe it or not I'm trying to drop this album very soon. Like it may be sooner than you think," I say  "so you better pay close attention to ya boy." I say playfully bringing the camera close up to my face. I then went back to being serious.

"But I really don't want you guys not to play it just to play it. But to listen and actually understand and receive the true feeling behind it." I say. I then end the live and put the phone down.

As I began eating Lex began talking. "I ran into Lucas last night." I across the table at her, waiting for some more info. "He told me he's sorry for all he's done, he's changed and started going to church." She smile a bit.

I wipe my mouth, "Don't tell me you falling back in love with this nigga or something." I say. I'm sure a look of attitude was all over my face.

"No. Of course not."

"So why are you telling me this?" I questioned.

"Because I thought you should know. I don't want it to look like I was going behind your back and talking to him." She says

I then relax a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" "No. It's fine. I do overreact sometimes." I admit.

Lex:

"Come on, you already look good." Jah says watching me fix my hair as I walk down the stairs. As I get to the bottom stairs he says, "girl if you don't bring that ass on." And grabbed my butt with a smile.

We walked outside and hopped in the car. J mob was with us because people be on some fuck shit and we wasn't about to be caught lacking. But Jah drove to the mall. Getting out of the car there wasn't any attention which felt great because I get a little anxiety when there's a lot of people around.

We walked to forever 21 and got a few tops. Walking into footlocker Jah was immediately recognized by a few teens. "X!" Someone shouted out and rushed over. "What's up man?" He daps him up.

"I can't even believe this right now." He says, "can I get a picture?" He ask. "Sure." Jah says. He asked if I could take it for them and I do.

There was a crowd started to appear. We were surrounded by a bunch of fans. Some were shouting out random things.

"That's not Geneva." Oh my god, who would think I-

"X where your ugly ass baby mama at?" Someone rudely asks.

"Aren't you like 17?" Someone asked. "I turned 18 months ago, Jah took me out for my birthday." I inform them.

"Do you know Geneva's pregnant with his baby? Did he cheat?" Someone personally asks me. As I began to talk Jahseh listened in on our conversation.

"We took a–break a few months ago and didn't make it public. He ended up having a one night stand with her and that's it." I cover everything up with a lie.

The fan nodded her head and told her friends. I look at Jah and he just shrug and nod his head. Guess that wasn't a bad idea.

The next day.

"Thanks X." The 12 year old boy smiled as he took the PS4 from Jah's hands. His mother snapped a few pics before they walked away.

"Oh my god." The girl says with her hand covering her mouth as she stood in front of Jah. "I love you so much." She says. "I love you too," He puts his arm around her and she began bursting into tears, "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. You've helped me with so much." She says.

I watch as he comfort her. His fans are the cutest. I'm glad he plays a big role in many peoples lives. We've met so many people but he still stayed until he met every single person there. He also talked for a while, sending positive vibes to everyone.

«»

The albums been out for a day now. Scrolling through Domislive Instagram account a post catches my attention.

"Damn babe, you're already on the charts." I say with a smile.

I continued scrolling through Instagram.

"Apparently Geneva's gone ghost." I say. "Hopefully she isn't planning any bullshit."

"Yeah, I hope not."