𝐒𝐎𝐒

Continued...

Jahseh and I are both sitting across from our ex. This is the most unpleasant feeling I've felt in a while.

"What happened to Gigi?" I question Lucas. "I dumped that hoe." He says.

"To get with another?" I immediately ask. Geneva looked at me with snake eyes, yet she stayed quiet.

"So why you get with this trick?" I ask, "Did you do that because Jahseh is her ex? You just wanted payback...didn't you?"

"Nah. I actually like her. " he says.

I started laughing, "Well, I hope you're happy. " I say. Before I stopped talking I added "but she could never be as good of a girlfriend like I have been to you." I say. I was getting a bit piped up because wtf.

"Yeah right back at you." Geneva says. "I suggest you bite your tongue you cunt. 'fo I beat your ass. " I snap. "Damnn" Jah snickered.

Her jaw dropped. "Jahseh you're just gonna sit there and let her talk to me like that?" She question. "Why the fuck are you talking to me? I'm not your nigga anymore. Yo nigga sitting right there ain't he?" He say.

"Oh really? You not my nigga no more? That's not what the screenshots say. You're way too attached to let me go. Why are you trying to replace me with this ugly bitch? What a downgrade." she say.

I sat still for a good three seconds before jumping at her throat. I started choking her with all my strength. Lucas & Jah tried pulling me off of her. "You musty hoe!" I yell.

"Lexi!" Both Jahseh and Lucas yell pulling me away. "Yo keep yo bitch on a leash." Lucas called out. I let go and was yanked onto Jah's lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me in place. "Calm down Lex!" He commands.

Lucas checked out Geneva paying close attention to her making sure I didn't hurt her that bad.

I wanted to cry but I held it in.

"You two got love from someone who really loved you but you fucked all you had up....You really got something that you didn't deserve. I just hope you're happy with your decisions. " By the time I was done the ride was over. I stepped out and left.

•••

I got out of the car and walked in the house. I take a 45 minute shower, contemplating the whole time. When I got out I tossed on a large 'Bad Vibes Forever' tee and stepped into my pink panties. After, I opened the room window and climbed out. I found a good spot and sat on the roof for a quick smoke.

Cigarette in mouth, I think about the surprises that we were exposed to today. He just had to be with that hoe. Why tho?

I hear Jahseh walking behind me. "You haven't said a word to me since we ran into them. " he points out interrupting my thoughts.

He sat right next to me. I slowly blow the smoke away.

"You can talk to me you know. " he says. "Can you just leave me alone right now?" I ask.

"No, talk to me...what's up? What's on your mind?"

"She had the fucking nerve to say I could never replace her..when she never gave a fuck about you. I on the other hand care about you so much and you don't feel the same way with me that you did with her. And I don't want to catch feelings for someone who d–" I was interrupted by Jahseh. He slightly turned his head and came in allowing our lips to collide.

Tears fell as I noticed he kissed me, I kissed him back. We were kissing for a few seconds before he pulled away and looked in my eyes, "I like you...a lot Lex. Fuck Geneva."