𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐟

"Will y'all cut that shit out," $ki says,"Fucking nasty."

I pull away from Jahseh who was still trying to kiss me. "I haven't seen this nigga this happy in months. " $ki points out.

It was quiet. Jah began nibbling on my ear. "Stop." I laugh as I shrug my shoulders. I reach for the table to turn on the speaker.

I began playing Lil Uzi - XO Tour Life. 🔌🔥⚡️🎶

I put a blunt in my mouth and Jahseh lights it for me. He nod his head to the beat. I take the blunt away from my face,

"I don't really care if you cry,
On the real you should've never lied,
Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes.
She said baby I am not afraid to, die
Push me to the edge. All my friends are dead"

Jahseh went live on Instagram. He kept pulling me over hugging me and shit. Trying to show me off.

I wasn't mad or trying to act funny. I just thought it was nobody's business. I showed my face once and moved away.

"Y'all go listen to my nigga Uzi! This shit fire. " he says. Shouting out lil uzi like he wasn't even known.

I started watching Jahseh's live on my phone. There were so many people commenting "who's that?" "Is that your girlfriend?"

Jahseh looked at me smiling as he answered, "yeah, that's my girl. That's my baby. "

His viewers were saying they hope I'm nothing like Geneva. And they were asking me to go to the camera.

I walk over to Jah who opened his arms. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I peep a comment from @ bloodsucca in the comment section talking about "I'm coming for you hoe!"

People were saying that was Geneva.
"Why is this bitch on here?" I wanted to go off but that would be doing too much. "She's just mad I took her nigga. " I say as calm as I could.

"I'm not mad, Jahseh's not loyal anyway." She quickly replied. "Geneva you need to move on with yo life. Stop worrying about what we're doing and keep your nose in yo own business. I'm happy now, Jahseh is happy as well. We don't need you. " I say to the phone like I was face to face with her.

Last thing she commented was "I'm coming for you 🙃"

I roll my eyes. "Anyways, the album Revenge is dropping soon. " Jah says.

•••

"Babe, this my song!" I say. BM- Whine it slow was on. I went down low, winding my hips and coming back up. And continue to move my hips.

Jah came behind me so my butt was pressed against him

He put his hand on my waist and started grinding against me. I grind on him repeatedly. "Fuck." He says. I could tell he was getting an erection from the feel on my butt.

$ki walked in with a styrofoam cup, "Y'all deadass need to sit the fuck down." He laugh. He then turned the music off.

"Bye $ki. How you gon' come in our house and tell us what to do? And what are we having for dinner?" I say. Jah was kissing on my neck with his arm around my waist.

"I was thinking Chinese take out. " he say. "Shit, I'm down." Jah said.

"Are y'all ready or????" $ki says. "Give us about 25 minutes." Jah smirked while he slapped my ass. $ki dramatically rolled his eyes, "Y'all some freaks"