𝟒 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Jahseh's Pov

I woke up and laid in bed for a few minutes. I pick up my phone and see that everyone was blowing it up. I log into Instagram trying to see what everyone was tagging me in.

It was a picture of Geneva and she seemed to be pregnant. "What does this have to do with me?" I laugh. So I go to Geneva page (@ bloodsucca) and see the same picture but her caption was "You shouldn't have left me with your cum 😋💦 @xxxtentacion."

Bitch what the fuck?! I'm finally drama free and this bullshit comes up. "How the fuck?!"

•••

"People are really blowing my phone up today. " Lexi said smiling as she unlocked her phone. "Give me your phone." I demand. "Why?", She looked up confused.

"Just give me your phone, you don't need it today." I say trying to be slick. "Last time I checked you weren't my father." She said as she put her finger on Instagram.

When she clicked on her tagged photos I snatched her phone and threw it at the wall. It shattered instantly. "Jahseh what the fuck?!" She says shocked. I knew I had a look of anger on my face. Lexi was completely lost.

"I – I just don't want you in drama. " I say. "What are you talking about?" She says standing in front of me. "T-There's just some rumors going around and I don't want you to pay any attention to it. Don't believe anything anyone tells you. " I say.

"So you couldn't tell me this before you broke my phone?" "It's not like you were listening. " I say.

She mean mugged me before carrying on with her day, "anyways, I'm going out with the girls. I'll be back later." She said before walking up to me, getting on her tip toes to give me a kiss. I kiss her back like everything was going to be okay. As she turned around to leave the house my anxiety rose.

As soon as I heard the front door shut I ran to get my phone and I had called Geneva. As soon as I called she picked up, "wow, look who's calling my phone." she snickered. "Delete your post. " I demand. "Why? The world needs to know who the father of my child is." She said. "I'm not that baby's father Geneva, I haven't seen you in months, how did I sleep with you?" I say.

"You haven't. But I did blow you a few months ago" "and?!....That don't mean anything. " "guess who didn't swallow." She says. Everything stopped. I was honestly shocked. "Where's your lil girlfriend? She deserves to hear the good news. " I immediately hung up the phone.

•••
Lexi's POV

"Girl your outfit is cute!" Jasmine said. "Thank you" I blush. "Let's take some pictures." She suggest. "Okay." I say fixing my hair. We took a lot of pictures. "We look sexy as fuck, I have to post these." She said scrolling past each pic.

She opened up Instagram, and a few seconds later her jaw dropped. "What?" I ask leaning over.  Jasmine gave me a look, "this has to be fake." "What? What is it?" I question reaching for her phone. She moved her phone away from me. "Jasmine, you are my fucking best friend, tell me what the fuck it is!" I raise my voice.

She looked at me with a serious face as she hand me the phone. It was a pic of Geneva with a baby bump. I look at Jasmine and back at the pic. This time I read the caption. "I know she fucking lying." Was the only thing I could get out. When we checked her Instagram story we heard Jahseh's voice, like she recorded a phone call or something. By the end of the video we had got enough information.