𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

^ (that's Jasmine)

Me & Jasmine were now on our way to the house. She was speeding down the road. I sat in the passenger seat wondering when & how this happened.

Jahseh has some explaining to do.

When we pull up to my house I hopped out of the car and unlocked the front door. By the time I got in he was already walking over. I pushed him back with so much anger. "How could you do this to me? Huh?! How could you leave out of here and go see that bitch after she fucked our life up?" I question.

Jasmine looked at Jah,"and sleep with her, do you know how disgusting that girl is? She's being passed around from nigga to nigga Jah! I thought you loved Lexi. How could you even lay eyes on Geneva after all she's put you through..and look at you...looking all stupid. Good luck with your child."

"I'm giving you 5 minutes to tell me the truth or I'm leaving." As I look at him my vision gets blurry from the tears forming in my eyes. He looked guilty and sad. He should be, because it's all his fault.

Jahseh looked at Jasmine."I'll be waiting in the car. Let me know if you need me." Jasmine says before walking away.

"Please believe me when I say I didn't fuck her. When you were locked up I wanted to get you out as soon as possible, I was going to get her to drop the charges because I knew it wouldn't take much....so I went to her house." he looked at me "I went over there with the intentions of—making it seem like I wanted her." He says.

I stood there with my arms crossed. "And?" I say with full attitude. All he did was look at me. "Goodbye Jahseh." I say crying as I walked away.

He quickly grabbed me, "It was just a quick blow, I swear it was nothing." He said holding onto my arm. I look in his eyes "is that it?", I ask, "So you didn't kiss or touch her?"

"I—I did, okay! Do you not get the fact that I did all this for you and you don't give a fuck! You could have been in there for who knows long!" He starts yapping.

I got quiet because I was now the one being yelled at. "I did this for us, and you know I love you too much to leave you in a fucking cell. "

"Did you like it?" Jahseh gave me a confused look. "When you kissed her did you like it?" I ask again. "No, I hated it. I hated each second of our body touching because it wasn't yours." he says.

I immediately felt bad. I stood there regretting all I've done. "I'm so so-" he pulled me into a hug, allowing me to lay my head on his chest. "I'm so sorry I put you through this." He says, "I didn't think it would have gotten this far."

I look up at him, "Just don't do it again." I say.

He looked down at me and wiped my tears with his thumbs, then he gave me a kiss.

"How are you going to tell your fans?" I question. Jahseh took a deep sigh and removed the dreads out of his face. "I don't know." He says with his head in his hands.

"You don't have to beat yourself up about it, it's not your fault. " I say with my hand on his shoulder. "Let's just act like she doesn't exist. Let's focus on us." I say laying my head on his shoulder.