𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Lexi's pov

Jahseh came downstairs and I admire his look.

• Denim Cap
• white Revenge Shirt
• light washed ripped jeans
• Black Vans

"Oookay, tumblr kids today. " I joke. "I ain't no jit." He defend himself, "let's go."

We left the house with $ki & got in the car. I sat in the passenger's seat, $ki sat in the back and Jahseh drove.

I plug my phone to the aux cord. And started playing RIP Roach.

"XXX on a kill streak,
You pussy niggas Rice Krispie!
Fuck a white bitch on the sixth week, Six stars like GTA kill me!" I yell on the top of my lungs.

Later in the song it was $ki's part.

"Ay, came from the dirt you can't hit my purp. Said my diamonds wetter than some sweat, absurd." I say looking & pointing at him. It felt good to fit in.

We had picked up $ki's girl. I ain't know he was in a relationship. "Double date." He says and laugh.

"Date?" I ask and look at Jahseh who had a lil smirk on his face. We're always joking around with each other like it's nothing.

First we spent an hour or two at the mall and then we went to the Carnival.

We all got out of the car. The carnival was packed. It took forever waiting for our tickets because this was the new carnival in town.

When we got in we saw arcade games and roller coasters. "Where y'all wanna go?" $ki asks. His girlfriend and I pointed to the roller coasters.

We all started walking. The guys picked the tallest one. It didn't bother A/N, $ki's girlfriend. "W-why don't we start with the little ones?" I question nervously. "Don't be a pussy, come on." Jahseh pulled my arm softly. My heart started racing. I look up at him as I hold onto his arm. "I'm really scared of this ride Jah, look at how big the drop is." I note.

"You'll be fine. It's just a ride."

After standing in the line for 15 minutes, we were next to get on. We sat in the back seats.

As soon as I sat in my spot I had immediately pulled down the bar so I wouldn't fall out.

I couldn't breathe normally or noticed anything because I was zoned out.

We started moving forward, slowly going up the tracks. My anxiety rose as we do. I was afraid to look down. We were taking forever to get to the top. "Are we there yet?" I ask with my hands over my face. He didn't reply. "Ja-ahhhhhhh!" I started screaming along with other people on the ride. We were going down so fast. I was hollering out random shit like "6 stars on gta kill me"

I had Jahseh dying from laughter,"Calm down!"

"If I die, just know the dick was gooood!!!" I say as we drop again.

Everyone was laughing at me at this point. I honestly had no clue how loud I was being.

$ki looked back as much as he could, just to say "I knew y'all was fucking."

😭 omg I'm doing the fucking most.

Before I knew it the ride was over. I got out the cart and ran.

•••

He walked beside me holding all the stuffed animals he won for me. "How bout the Ferris wheel 🎡?" A/N asked.

"Sure." I say.

The line was short because people were getting on, $ki and A/N got on their own ting. Jahseh and I took the last one.

"Wait, there's two more people." A guy says. "Okay." I say. Jahseh sat next to me and two familiar people sat across from us.

It was Lucas with Geneva.

IM SHOOK

I look at Lucas just shaking my head. Jah looked at Geneva and she wouldn't even look back because she know she wrong...... Hopping from nigga to nigga. 🥱

And Lucas what happened to Gigi? That bitch he cheated on me with.

This is so awkward. I hold Jah's hand as he looked pissed as ever. I lean over the seat to look down at $ki. He already knew that Geneva was up here.

Lucas and Geneva were really boo'd up. I just don't know how to act right now.