Part 12

Both Arnav and Khushi was now strolling in the gaden where they have met earlier and Khushi was still nervous to look at him because of how he have caught her earlier though she wanted to clear the scenario to him least he think something bad about her.

Khushi: Umm... thanks
Arnav(surprisingly turned towards her): Thanks? and than he understood what she's trying to say and smirk appear on his face.

Khushi: Yea! for not telling inside about me being here outside when your family was waiting inside.
Arnav: It's alright!

Khushi(after some silence): And please don't misunderstand me, I was here only it's just while roaming around i lost the track of time, she said last line in low voice.

Arnav: I have guessed that. Khushi looked at him, confused.
Arnav: Umm.. I am sorry but when i was on my call , I saw you sitting there on swing. Khushi looked at him scared if he have seen her crying but than relaxed thinking her back was facing him, so there is no chance.

Arnav: Khushi.. Khushi felt goosebumps hearing her name first time in his husky voice, but she gripped her emotions and looked at him.
Khushi: Ji(yes)?
Arnav: I know we don't know each other. We are going to bind in this relation because of our family and circumstances but are you so much against this marriage? Khushi looked at him shocked unable to understand why he is asking something like that.

Khushi: What?
Arnav: Answer me clearly Khushi! You don't have to be scared, or do you have someone in your life?
Khushi: Stop! Why are you asking this questions?

Arnav: Khushi we both know our family has compelled us to get married to each other and Akash have told me that you didn't wanted to get married so soon but sometime ago i have seen you crying badly on that same swing that still your eyes are red, Therefore i am asking if there is another reason than tell me! i'll try to find some other way to this matter.

Khushi (relaxing a little): You're right , I didn't wanted to get married so early because I wanted to stand on my own feets before taking the another step of marriage in my life and not because I have someone in my life, Arnav relaxed hearing this.

Khushi: When i came to knew about Payal and Akash ji being in Love, I was happy for them. When your family came here to see Payal, i was happiest because i found your family very nice. But when instead of saying yes for the relation your Di called and asked for my hand also, it was a shock for me. i tried my best to make my family understand about my priorties but it was also affecting Payal's happiness. Arnav: I know! same was my case, Akash was so sad with all this.

Khushi: Yes! when payal said that it's ok she wouldn't marry Akash that time i realise i can't act selfish. I have to marry someday so what's the problem if i get married now infact I'll be with Payal also, so i agreed.

Arnav: Are you sure about this?
Khushi: Very much and I promise you i'll try to become a good wife and Daughter-in-Law, you don't have to be scared because of me.
Arnav: That's great Khushi! and yea you don't have to sacrifice your earlier priorties also. You can work after marriage also , Akash have told me how talented you are! and trust me i don't like someone wasting there talent.

Khushi(smiling widely): Thanks Arnav ji! Arnav nodded confused with his sudden increased heartbeat hearing "Arnav ji" from her with that beautiful smile and he have to admit she looked breathtaking beautiful while smiling.

Arnav(After sometime): but why were you crying then? Khushi(nervously): Actually i was missing my parents, she admitted and Arnav looked at her confused.

Arnav: Missing them? But they were just inside ... Khushi: I mean my real parents, Arnav still looked confused which Khushi noticed and realised that he didn't know.

Khushi: Didn't Anjali Ji told you? Gupta's have adopted me, I am an Orp.... Orphan, she said guilping the sudden lump in his throat whereas Arnav looked at her stumped with the new relevation.

To be continued.......