Chapter 2

"What are you even doing back so early" I asked Dinah as we all laid in Normanis room spread out. I'm laying down on Manis bed with Normanis head on my chest and the others are spread out in the floor. So here's a little background info, me and Mani have become real close since Dinah introduced us to each other a couple weeks ago. We do things that make you think we're a couple but Mani has a whole boyfriend and I got a phone full of hoes. Me and Mani have talked about our feelings for each other and she says she has feelings for both me and Arin. She's told me all the things I do are things he did for her in the beginning but stopped.

"I lied and said the first when it was the twenty seventh just to surprise you" Dinah answered.

"Awww I love you cousin" I cooed.

"I love you too big head" she said making me chuckle.

"Yall what we gone eat" Normani asked making me chuckle again cause she's always hungry.

"I don't know this is your house" Lauren said. Just then the door bell rang which meant Mani had to get up but instead she looked at me with pleading eyes basically asking me to do it. I slide from under her and ran to the door.

"Yo Arin wassup" I said giving him a bro hug.

"Ain't shit, came to see what y'all were up to" he said.

"Nigga you know you were looking for Manz" I said chuckling.

"Nah I actually met this fine ass girl at my friends party last night her name Ziyah" he said. Perfect ! He's falling right into the trap. I pulled my phone out my back pocket and texted the group chat.

Double A 🔋💰: the plans working Arin is talking to me about Z in the hall right now 😏

Favorite cousin 💖🖤: he's such an asshole 😡

Lamp 💡❤️: can I hurt him 😡👊🏻

Double A 🔋💰: I'm trying not to punch him but I mean Ziyah is a thirst trap like have you seen her 😍🤤

Ziyah🍑💦: thanks daddy 😍❤️💦

Favorite cousin 💖🖤: but I can't call Lauren daddy in the group chat 😐

Double A 🔋💰: cause Z doesn't call me by my name unless I'm in trouble 😂😂 I'm just daddy 😊

L💍ml (I wish): I gagged and we need to have a talk Y/n cause her calling you daddy not gone work 😤

Ziyah🍑💦: if I didn't like your music and face I would fight you but because you're Normani imma leave you alone 💯

"Hey Arin" i said.

"Wassup Double A" he asked.

"Look I suggest you say goodbye to Mani cause I'm taking her from you. We plotted this whole thing and she's really pissed, Ziyah is my ex" I said.

"You what, I thought we were cool" he said shocked.

"You thought wrong, like my mom always says 'thought like lint thought you farted but you shit' fam" I said chuckling and pushing him back out the door slamming it shut.

--------

"Dinah get up I gotta take a piss" I yelled trying to push Dinah off of me without hurting her.

"Nope" she said. I took her by her waist and tossed her to the side making her fall off the bed and onto the floor. I took off running and went to the bathroom slamming the door shut and doing my business. I stopped and took a couple pictures in the mirror and posted it on snap....my phone dying 😔.

"Delete it" I heard Normani yelled from in her room

"You saw my snap that fucking fast" I said walking out the bathroom and back to her room.

"Yes now delete it but save it and send it to me first" she said making me chuckle and save the picture and send it to her.

"You forgot a part" she said glaring at me.

"Dawg you look super fucking tan" Dinah said laughing.

"Its that lighting, it's killing my sexy light skin color yo" i said laughing and deleting the photo off my Snapchat story so Mani can hop off my dick.

Ziyah🍑💦: you tryna come over

Double A🔋💰: what time ma

Ziyah🍑💦: whenever you feel is right daddy

Double A 🔋💰: imma pick you up and we can go somewhere cause ion feel like being inside 💯

Ziyah🍑💦: bet 💯 what you want me to wear

Double A🔋💰: you look beautiful in anything but something casual is good bae

Ziyah🍑💦: play see you later daddy 👅💦💋

"Who you texting" Dinah asked.

"Ziyah, I got a date in a little bit so what y'all tryna do till then" I asked. When I said date Normanis whole mood changed, in all honesty she can't get mad at me when she's still fucking with Arin. Even though we got all that proof I know her ass gone stay.....she always does.

"Awwww my favorite cousin in law" Dinah said making me chuckle.

"She misses you" I said.

"She was so fun yo why'd yall break up" she asked.

"She's a hoe, i love that girl more than anything and I'll do all I can for her but she a whole hoe. You know I can't go out bad like that, not finna have a hoe represent me" I said chuckling.

"Yeah you right, yall was cute though" she said.

"Duh, she the majorette and cheer captain and I'm the football and basketball captain it's only right. Even though we not dating we still support and love each other, it's like a bond we have that can never be broken. Sure she get on my nerves sometimes but that's my baby right there, she's like family to me" I said.

"Awwww ex goals, I wish I could be like family with my ex" Lauren said making Dinah glare at her.

"Mani you good, you ain't say shit this whole time" I said laying my head on her lap.

"I'll get over it, I have no right to be mad. Can I go with you and Ziyah" Normani asked.

"Uh....hell nah" I said looking at her like she was on drugs.

"I'll bring Arin, it'll be like a double date" she said.

"Ziyah don't like him and neither do I but sure" I said shrugging. "He can pick you up and y'all can meet us at Myrtle Beach."

"Awww you're taking her all the way to Myrtle Beach" Dinah cooed.

"Yeah you and Ren should come since it's a group thing now" I suggested.

"Sounds fun I'll drive my car" Lauren said.

"We lit" i yelled flopping down on Dinah then both of us burst out laughing.