Chapter 16

*1 month later*

"One more month and my child gone be here" I yelled doing a front flip on the trampoline.

"Same for my little one, I'm scared like what if I'm a bad parent" Tay said.

"Tay you got this, cause you're good with mine" I said chuckling.

"True" Tay said doing a round off.

"Babe your moms here" Normani yelled.

"Tell her ass I said suck a dick cause she must be smoking cigardick if she think imma speak to her" I yelled back.

"What the fuck is cigardick" Tay asked laughing.

"My cousin told my other cousin he was smoking dick but he called it cigardick" I said laughing. (This shit real life happened the other day.)

"So cigaret dick" She asked.

"Yeah basically" i said laughing.

"I know you heard Normani" Derek said walking into my trampoline room.

"Why is this fuck nigga in my house cuz" I yelled.

"This that nigga that was fucking with my cousin" Tay asked.

"Shut yo punk asses up and come out into the living room I'm not fucking scared of you" Derek said walking away.

"Babe just speak to your mother please" Normani yelled.

"Fine" I yelled back. I flipped off the trampoline and sprinted into the living room flipping into the couch.

"Hey" my mom said looking at me with a weak smile. She had bruises on her face but she attempted to cover it with make up.

"What happened to yo face" I yelled hopping up.

"Sit the fuck down" Derek yelled.

"Hold up nigga this my house, don't get that shit twisted" I said pulling my glock 17 out the waist ban of my pants aiming it at him.

"WassCraCcin nigga" Tay said pulling out her XDS 9mm on him.

"Now what" Derek asked pulling out a gat.

"Clearly you're an idiot" I said laughing and pulling my phone out.

"How is that" he asked.

"All I gotta do is push this button here and I'll have you killed within seconds." I said holding my phone on his face.

"You act as if I'm scared" he growled.

"I mean you should be, you tried to rape my little sister, and beat on my mom....BITCH THATS DEATH" I said yelling that last part and pressing the send button on my phone. Right then and there everybody's phone started blowing up with a description of him and a price for his head.

"Shit I'll kill him for 3 mil" Tay said. Before she could do it he kicked the gun out her hand and headed for the door.

"Don't chase him, somebody else gone get his ass" I said laughing my ass off.

-----------
*1 month later*

"My name is Jeff" I yelled running up and down the hall of the second floor.

"No it ain't" my mom said getting off the elevator.

"So what it is then" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up" she said rolling her eyes.

"Mama why would you name me shut the fuck up that's fucked up. What was you smoking" I said.

"Leave me alone smart ass" she said walking into her room slamming the door.

"This my fucking house" I yelled.

"I brought you in this world and I can take you out" she yelled back.

"Désolé maman (sorry mama)" i yelled apologizing.

"peu importe (whatever)" she yelled. I walked into the game room to find Tay, Normani, Jazmine, and Lauren laying around.

"Did you just pee on yourself" Tay said laughing at Jazmine.

"No why" Jazmine asked still eating her fruit snacks. "Ah shit my stomach." She yelled holding her stomach and dropping her snacks.

"What's wrong" Tay said rushing over and sat in front of her.

"Her water broke dingalong" i said smack Tay in the back of the head and pick Jaz up rushing her down the stairs and to the car.

"Hurry yall asses up" Jazmine yelled at everybody else who was taking too long to get in the car.

---------

*4 hours later* (spongebob voice)

"It's a boy" the nurse said to Tay and Jazmine with a wide smile.

"Would you like to cut the cord" the other asked Tay.

"Yeah" Tay said walking over and cutting the cord.

"We need a wet floor sign" another nurse said.

"Why" i asked confused right when I asked Normani started screaming.

"Issa demon in me GET. IT. OUT" she yelled saying get it out in a satanic voice.

"Oh fuck noooooo" i yelled with wide eyes.

"She's a motherfucking pregnant bitch" Tay yelled.

"When dick is near she is here, to ride it" I said laughing.

"Dick don't need saving Mani" she said.

"I'm telling you, She'll save a dick" I said.

"Look at how strong she is" she said pointing at mani making me fall out laugh.

"Hello I'm giving birth" Normani yelled.

"Issa man" I yelled with wide eyes making Tay fall out laughing.

--------

"Congratulations it's a beautiful baby boy" the doctor said.

"Damn y'all too" Tay said walking into the room.

"Yeah, we should name him Lucas" I suggested.

"I like that Lucas Tavion Amasio " Normani said smiling wide.

"Give me my bad ass cousin, him and Jeremy gone best friends" Tay said smiling wide.