Chapter 3

"Damn ma I said casual" i said licking my lips when Ziyah walked out her house.

Ziyah and what she wearing ^

"This is my casual" she said giggling.

"I know that's why I got you a bag of clothes you left at my house and clothes of mine you use to wear all the time" I said chuckling.

"You'd swear we're still a couple the way we act" she said shaking her head. "By the way you looking extra sexy today daddy."

what you're wearing ^

"Honestly I just put some shit on, I was at Normani house so I ain't really have my entire closet to choose from" I said. When I said Normani she rolled her eyes and walked away from me to get in the car. Before she could get in I locked the doors and walked up behind her spinning her around and pressing her back against the car.

"Can we go" she mumbled not looking me in my eyes.

"Not until I get my hug and kiss" I said.

"Not until you stop hanging with that bitch" she mumbled.

"Normani isn't a bitch, you just don't like that I attempted to move on. Moving on with her was a mistake because she has a whole boyfriend, I regret leaving you but baby you a hoe. If you show me you'll stop fucking around I'll give you all of me" I said honestly.

"I'll try if that means I get to have my baby back" she says finally looking me in my eyes and pulling me into a kiss. I returned it and pulled away before it got too heated and her pops came outside.

"Lets go ma" i said unlocking the door and opening it for her.

--------

"We bout to be lit" Dinah yelled hopping out the car running over to me and Ziyah.

"Cousin in law" Ziyah yelled hugging Dinah. Bruh when I say they love each other it's an understatement.