Chapter 7

*2 days later*

"Mommy" I yelled running to my mom and embracing her. Me and the girl just got off the plane in Miami and when I say the kids on the plane pissed Dinah off its an understatement. Dinah was about to fight their mom that's how mad she was.

"Double A" my brother and sister yelled when they realized it was me who was hugging our mom.

"We missed you" all 3 of them said.

"I miss y'all too" I said chuckling.

"Oh hell nah, I know that ain't Renay dressed like that" Dinah said putting her hand out for my belt.

"It's okay I mean as long as her ass ain't hanging out" I said laughing.

"Facts" my mom said agreeing.

"Look at my boy Shad" I said clapping my little brother up and hugging him.

"So you gone introduce us to them or not" Renay said with an attitude.

"Yeah I will, but imma introduce you to my fist you keep playing with me" I said giving her the look.

"Oh I'm scared" she said pretending to tremble in fear.

"You gone be scared when this size 10 is up yo ass" i said rolling my eyes.

Renay^

Shad^

"Anyways this is Normani, Ally, Camila, and y'all know Lauren. Guys this is my sister Renay, my half brother Shad, and my birth giver" I said introducing everyone to each other.

"Shad is so adorable" Ally squealed.

"I get that a lot" he said popping his collar.

"He's a mini me, he plays basketball and raps" I said chuckling.

"Speaking of rapping, I wanna move out there with you since you are signed and you are going on tour soon" he said.