Chapter 15

*2 weeks later*

"You're gonna make Normani go into labor early with your bullshit, chill yo ass out. I stopped whooping yo ass for 5 months cause I was on tour but I'm back and I will gladly start back up Danielle, try it" I said giving Danielle the look in the middle of Walmart.

"Do it" Renay whispered behind me.

"Yeah do it" Shad whispered standing next to Renay.

"Not in the store babe" Normani said grabbing my hand. It's like I got 2 devils and an angel on my shoulder.

"Keep showing out and I swear it's gone be me and you" I whispered to Danielle and followed behind Normani to get the rest of the groceries.

"You're Renay from Bring it, Double A, Normani Kordei from Fifth Harmony, and Bow Wow" a girl yelled making everybody look at us.

"Welp time to go" I yelled picking Normani up bridal style and we all ran straight for the door.

"We finna die" Renay kept yelling over and over.

"We almost there just don't stop running" I yelled running even faster. We made it out the doors and to the truck in time because when we got to the truck more fans showed up in the parking lot.

----------

"Are yall okay" Ally asked laughing after I told them what happened.

"No my life flashed before my eyes" Renay said laying her head in Crystiannas lap.

"You're such a drama-" before I could finish I got cut off by my phone ringing.

"It's double A" I said into the phone.

"Yo it's Chris come outside and help the rest of us move Bey stuff in" Chris said then hung up.

"I'll be back I gotta help across the street" I said getting up and walking to the door.

"Imma help yall out, ion know what we doing but I'll help" Tay said getting up as well.

"Same here" Lauren said.

"Okay just don't faint on me when you find out what we doing" I said walking out the door with them following behind.

"Yoooo" August yelled when he saw me walking across the street.

"WassCraCcin" I yelled running over to him.

"We missed you fam" Chris said.

"I did too" Jacquees said.

"Check this out" I told Lauren and Tay. I turned to Chris and we did our hand shake, then I did one with August. August and Jacquees did theirs and then me and Chris helped out in the end.

"Squad goals" Dinah said walking across the street with Normani and Jazmine.

"Glad you could make it ugly" Beyonce said after walking out the house and spotting me.

"Anything for family" I said laughing and hugging her.

"By the way me and Jay want you and Normani to be the god parents for our twins" she said smiling.

"You've only known me for 5 months" I said with wide eyes.

"And in 5 months you became my little sister" she said giggling.

"I love yall so much" i said hugging her tight.

"Wait wait wait....I'm the god mother of Beyonces babies" Normani said looking shocked.

"Don't freak out it's not good for the baby" I said walking over to her and rubbing her stomach.

"I'm screaming on the inside, Dinah is dead though" she said pointing at a passed out Dinah.

"Lauren" I said pointing at my cousin who was laying on the ground.

"I'm on it" Lauren said running over to Dinah and kissing her making her hop up. This cause them to bump heads stupid hard.

"Damn you got a big ass head" Dinah said groaning and rolling on the floor holding her forehead.

"I know yo coconut head ass ain't talking about my head" Lauren said helping Dinah up and rubbing her forehead.

"Nah she got a damn watermelon head" I said laughing.

"She look like a damn warhead" Tay said laughing.

"Ole bean head ass" Chris said laughing with the rest of us.

"Head so big mama had to get a C section" I said.

"Yo dick so small Mani kept asking "is it in yet" but you were already all the way in" Dinah shot back.

"We all know that's a lie, yo head so big if you get mad and turn red you'd look like the koolaid man" I said making everybody burst out laughing.

"Yo dick so small you went skinny dipping in the ocean and the tadpoles thought that was they cousin" Dinah said.

"Yo forehead so big when you look in the mirror ya forehead sends off radiation and shaders it" I said with a serious face.

"Yo dick so small you need a microscope to see that bitch, it's about the same size as an atom" she said.

"When you get mad and that vain pop out yo forehead you look like Aang for the last airbender" I said making everybody burst out laughing including Dinah herself.

"Okay you took that one" she said still laughing.

"Alright now let's get this shit done" Chris said opening the back of the truck so we could start unloading it. She just had their beds and some of the stuff for the kids because the house was already furnished.

-----------

*4 hours later* (spongebob voice)

"Done" i said laying in the middle of her floor.

"Get yo ass up" Beyoncé said kicking me so I could get out the middle of their hallway.

"Somebody carry me" I grumbled.

"Girl if you don't take yo ass down stairs imma put my foot where the sun don't shine" she said giving me the look making me hop up and race down stairs to the living room.

"Lani" Blue yelled when she saw me.

"Poison ivy" i yelled picking her up and spinning her around. "How's my favorite princess." I asked sitting on the couch with her in my lap.

"Good, grandma took me shopping. It was so much fun I almost got a doggy but her said I have to ask mommy and daddy first" she said.

"That sucks and I know your mommy won't let you get one" i said pouting.

"But it's okay because I'm a big sissy" she said grinning.

"I know and you're gonna do a good job" I said poking her stomach.

"I'm gonna be the bestest big sissy in the whole wide world" she said opening her arms really wide and then hugging herself.

"That's right Blue" i said kissing her forehead.