Chapter 22

Previously on My Cousins Best Friend.......

"He'd be fine as shit if he wasn't the enemy" Breey said rolling her eyes.

"This is why y'all the only females in the this fucking gang, move" Joe said moving them out of the way. Joe, Tk, Sanchez, and Jacody picked Diggy up and dragged him to the basement.

"Target practice" Lauren said smirking.

—————-

"Tie buddy up" I told the crew. Corey and Sanchez picked up the round table punching the top left bottom left and top right bottom right of it makes holes.

"Put these on him and then put it threw the holes" Corey said giving Tk some chains. After he was chained up Jacody took a bucket of water and splashed it on him.

"Rise and shine bitch" I said punching him in the jaw.

"You punch like my mom" Diggy said chuckling and spitting out blood.

"Nigga you don't know your mom, she's been in jail your whole life" I said chuckling with a smirk on my face.

"Low blow" he grumbled.

"It was a low blow when you chose to fuck with my family" i said rolling my eyes.

"Your wife gives good head, especially when she's tied up trying to get away" he said smirking.

"I would've bit that shit off" I said grabbing a knife off the table behind me and flinging it at him. It landed in his shoulder making him scream in pain. He better be glad I wasn't aiming for his eye cause I never miss.

"I love the way Renay curses in French while I'm forcing my dick into her" he said still smirking. I threw another knife at him this time it landed in his knee.

"Remove them......slowly" I said pausing before saying slowly. Breey and Zendaya began slowly removing the knives making him scream at the top of his lungs. "Pour this while they removing them" I said to Tk and Sanchez handing the two brothers a bottle of vodka.

"Anything else you wanna say" I said smirking.

"I got to Dinah too, my dick was all in that fine ass poly pussy" he said grunting but kept that stupid smirk on his face.

"That's it" me and Lauren yelled. This time we both threw knives mine landed in his cheek and hers in his inner thigh right by his dick.

"Remove those too" I said pulling Lauren to the side.

"I'm gonna kill him" Lauren growled.

"First we gone torture him for a few days" I said smirking evilly.

"I like the way you think" she said high fiving me.

"We done for now, we need to go check on the others" I said and everybody followed me up stairs.

——————-

"Y/n Where's Renay" Lauren asked bursting in my room.

"Nigga I'm sleep how would I know" I said rolling over to cuddle Mani but she wasn't there. I hopped up out the bed and looked around the room for her.

"Dinahs gone too" Shad said running into the room.

"So is Camila" Ally said rushing in.

"Normani is too" I said.

"Maybe they went to the store" Lucas suggested.

"Your mom never leaves without telling me or taking you with her. Lauren go check and see if Diggy still chained up" i said making her sprint down stairs. Next thing I know I hear some words Flying and it's not cute.

"What happened" I yelled running to te basement.

"He's fucking gone" she yelled throwing shit around.

"Jacody and joe get yall week asses up" I yelled kicking them both in the ribs.

"Tk you too" Lauren yelled.

"Why they not moving" I said looking at Lauren with wide eyes.

"No" she repeated over and over again checking their pulses. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I swear to god I lost my shit.

"I'm gonna fucking kill his weak ass" I yelled crying my eyes out. I've been a crip since I was a sophomore but I been friends with Tk and the others since I moved out here. We were all like a big ass family, we all looked out for each other no matter what. Jacody went to jail for some months cause he shot this little boy for beating up on me. Joe helped me out when my grandma was tripping and I needed to go somewhere. Tk made me laugh to distract me from all the pain. These boys were my brothers and he killed them, now I'm gonna kill him and EVERYBODY he loves.

————–

New book alert hoes !!! It's called daddy n it's a DC3 book cause why the fuck not. Go check out the introduction chapter n tell me what you think.